Chapter 50

The King And Queen

"When did you do it father?" Percy turned around to look at Odin. All eyes were now on certain smug looking Norse.

"When you were about to propose, it would have looked mighty unfitting given the size difference. You were so wrapped up that you hadn't noticed, it would also be unfitting for you to rule Asgard without it." Odin explained casually.

"Apologies, but I believe a number of us are lost as to what you're talking about." Zeus told them. Odin smiled even more at that.

"Perseus should not really be known as Perseus Jackson anymore, for he is a God." Odin explained, gesturing to the God sized Percy that was standing in the middle of the room.

"The Prince has ascended." Kronos explained casually. He was all too aware of why he had been allowed to live and walk away freely from Olympus on that day. Not only because Chaos herself had told them all of the necessity for this alliance, but because Percy scared the shit out of Zeus.

"It has been a long day and there are things that are yet to be done, Zeus, this is your house." Percy waved his hand lazily.

"Thank you Lord Perseus. You heard the God, we're all done here. Please all return to your domains. We shall be in touch." Zeus explained. Only nobody quite knew where they were going, so once again, Percy took charge.

"Primordials. I shall visit you each soon and speak more then." Percy told them. They all nodded and flashed out immediately save for Aether who gave Apollo one last fist bump before he too disappeared.

"The same goes for you father. I shall return soon enough for any outstanding ceremonies." Percy nodded respectfully at Odin who smiled once more before he too left.

"Apollo, please take these demi-gods to their respective camps. Kronos, you need to restore Othrys to working condition before we start to recruit the Titans who shall agree to the death oath to fight alongside Olympus in the dark days we face." Percy obviously had not been oblivious to the problem at hand it seemed. Kronos nodded before leaving in a bright flash of gold.

"Perseus, before you go, I speak on behalf of the council. We would all like to grace you both with gifts. A congratulations of your engagement if you will." Zeus announced. There was a union of cheers.

"You saved my son's life above all that you have already done for us. I truly cannot repay you, but I will still honor your day. To guard whatever kingdoms you need to keep safe, I offer you the firstborn of Cerberus. He is a fearsome warrior comprised of the shadows themselves. Truly he is a beast that Erebus would be proud of." Hades announced proudly.

"Thank you Lord Hades." Percy kneeled in front of Hades throne respectfully.

"Nonsense, and knock off the titles. You're on par with my brother now eh, both the Kings of your pantheons, thought I think it's fairly obvious who is stronger." Hades grinned at the look of mock betrayal that Zeus had sent his way.

"Well, no sense in beating around the bushes. Let's start over here. My gift is one that will be necessary for a marriage with each other. I've already given it to Odin. You've got never ending stocks of all of my finest wines throughout history. Congratulations Percy Jackson." Dionysus told them.

"Did... Did you just say my name right?" Percy pointed out in shock.

"Nonsense, now move on Perry Johnson." Dionysus waved him off and went back to sleep.

"Perseus you've survived the impossible, and also made me a lot of drachma I'd like to add. And you've also saved my son many times. I have had a temple built specifically just for you, and I've given Odin access to all of my resources for when that special day comes along my boy. It'll be the biggest wedding we've ever seen." Hermes grinned.