July 2019 - Love Me True

SarahBeth552002 is the Author of Love Me True - Our Book Of The Month

If you're looking for something heart-warming, light and relatable then Love Me True is the story for you.

Love Me True is a story about friendship, love and a woman finding herself. The protagonist, Faye, is a nurse with a calm and unassuming personality. She is that way with her friends, siblings and Silas — a leading man who reminds me of both McDreamy (Grey's anatomy reference) and Rhett Butler.

Faye's personality plays a significant role in leading the story. Faye is an outsider, which is highlighted through her relationship with her siblings and sometimes with her friends. Her unassuming personality can sometimes appear to be a lack of self-confidence which can be seen when she deals with Silas.

But when have have you not questioned yourself when you're in love? That's what makes her so real. However, she is also able to stand up for herself when she has to be strong.

I think that's what makes her so relatable. Love Me True took me back to the first time I fell in love. Readers get to see life as a nurse goes through her day to day, watch her friends fall in love and have relationships while she's alone, bad dates, which is something that we can all relate to. The author does a good job at portraying the life of a single woman.

So if you want to fall in love then Love Me True is a book for you! SarahBeth is an author with a dozen other books which I have loved through the years. Check out Love Me True and fall in love again!

Review by Pfunzo18 – Find the interview in our interview book.

Reviewed by Pfunzo18. The interview with the author can be found here.