Fanmeeting Gone Wrong. Part 01

At the fan meeting

You were so happy that you finally went to the Bts fan meeting. You were so excited to meet them. Your turn is going to come in just a few minutes, You got ready with your album and some gifts to give them. You were standing next to a girl, who was acting weird. You asked if she is alright. "Yeah yeah I'm fine just excited to meet them" - she replied. And suddenly she got a call.

You ignored her at first but you were so shocked when you heard her talking to someone, who you assume was her friend.

The girl: "Yeah I got the soft toy and yeah I hid the camera in it and guess what? Nobody will know if we post their photos and videos. We will even get to know their address. We are going to win a lottery."

"Hey you gonna come or not?" -the staff called you.
" yeah...yeah I am coming" -you replied hurriedly.

You forgot about the girl when the staff called you. You gave your album to Namjoon. You talked to him, he was so sweet, he even wrote your name.... you passed Jin, then Jhope. You came to Jungkook.

The girl who was next to you gave that soft toy to Jhope. "Nooo" -you shouted getting everyone's attention, the staff asked you if you are alright. You didn't know what to say, they continuously asked you. You finally opened your mouth. "There's a camera ..... there is a camera in that toy Jhope" - you said not knowing how to explain.

The girl was shocked and shouted at you "why will I put a camera inside a toy?"

"If you don't believe me just tear the toy and see yourself" -you said not looking into her eyes.

The staff did like you said, and they found the camera. They all questioned the girl and she did not even open her mouth.

"Omg... I didn't know there was a camera in it. I swear" - she acted like she doesn't have any idea how it came.

"It's okay, keep it aside. From now on keep your bags and belongings in the security room for checking. Nothing is allowed except your album" -Namjoon announced as the other fans nodded.

Then they continued their work. Jungkook took a look at your album, while Jimin was watching the girl next to you. She was looking at you completely angry with your actions. Soon Jimin poked Jungkook just to show him how that girl was staring at you. As soon as you moved to Jimin the girl forcefully punched you at the side of your face, near your ear and head. That made Jungkook stand and hold you as you fainted right after the incident.

................

Here is the first part of my first story.
I'll be active all the time and upload the next part every day.
Please follow me and like my stories.