Part 19 - The winner

"The dish which has got most votes is ......."

All were eagerly waiting for Emily to reveal the name.

"Is the Japanese buffet by Mrs. Sprikly. And the master chef international for the year 2018 is  Mrs. Sprikly from Sweden" - squealed Emily.

Pomp and claps from all sides filled the hall. Mrs. Sprikly couldn’t believe her ears. She had tears in her eyes and she moved towards the stage.

"The Next most voted buffet is Turkish buffet by Aslam

"The Next most voted buffet is Turkish buffet by Aslam.Aslam is the runner up of Master chef.
Aslam moved to the stage and stood beside Mrs. Sprikly shaking her hand.

*claps and whistles.*

"What about me huh? Am I a loser?"-shouted Clara.

"Unfortunately yes."- Emily shrugged her shoulders.

"No its not possible. I am the winner. I am born to win." - stomped Clara .

"Enough of this."- Gale pointed out his fingers.

"He had promised me to make me a winner. " - Clara gritted her teeth.

"Who is that?" Reynold raised his brows.

"Its me" - Anthony walked forward.

Everyone had a confused and puzzled look.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I am tired of everything. I was married to Clara a year ago and because of her bossy and stubborn nature. It was really hard to move forward. This year when she was thinking to participate in the master chef , I thought of teaching her a lesson,since I was the director, there couldn't be any better chance. You cannot be a winner everywhere that's what I wanted to teach her." - spoke Antony.

"But what about helping me? You called me every night and assured me about the judges who were in your favour." -asked Clara.

"I never helped you. I just manipulated you to believe me. I wanted you to go through all this. I wanted you to see the reality. No doubt you have reached this stage with your effort and not by any favour. Nobody knew about our relationship here and I even asked you to stay quiet if you want to win. I lied to you so that you could know how it feels to be betrayed. You have betrayed and hurt many in this winning process. You cannot be number one everywhere in life.Smile at others success and be content with life. Life is not about winning its about love and compromise."