Part 5 -Identity

"Happy birthday to you ,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to dear Ana!"

"Thank you dad ! As always you are the first one to wish me."

"You are welcome ,my child. You are so far away this birthday. I really miss you Ana.Come back soon."

"I miss you too dad."

"So what would you like as a birthday gift? Ask me anything."

"Will you give me anything I ask ?"

"Yes offcourse, go ahead and ask !"

----------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Sprikly started preparing peach cheesecake, a tiramisu cheesecake and a raspberry cheesecake along with a black forest birthday cake for Ana .She had also got a flower bouquet and a bracelet ( off course from her saving) from the nearby store to present Ana.

Around 6 p.m. she finished up everything and packed. She dressed up in a light yellow dress with flower print all over. The white overcoat complimented the outfit well. Her curly hair was tied up in a bun. At around 7 p.m., Ana came to pick her up and the both placed the cake and cheesecakes carefully in the car.

A quick drive of 15 minutes and they reached the villa. They picked up the stuff and Ana opened the door of her house. It was a small villa, with a hall and two rooms neatly arranged. There were balloons decorated all over the hall. Ana welcomed Mrs. Sprikly and all her friends gathered around. One by one shook hands with her and Mrs. Sprikly affectionately spoke to them.

Ana got dressed up in her lavender colored evening gown. Her brown hairs were loosely pinned .Ana placed the black forest cake and cheesecakes on the table and announced -" Ladies and gentleman please gather for the cake cutting ceremony".

"You look so beautiful dear

"You look so beautiful dear. Wish you happy birthday and may god bless you with happiness"- Mrs. Sprikly hugged Ana and blessed her.