Part 8 -Opportunity

'Sprikly's Pattisserie' had grown famous in a short period of time. Ana and Mrs. Sprikly earned quite well . Mrs.Sprikly was so delighted to have Ana has her partner in her venture.They both created wonders together. Ana handled all the stuff with the Instagram account and  Mrs. Sprikly handled the patisserie.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Hello , are you guys done for today?"-

Ana turned to reply when her jaws fell off by seeing the person

She started becoming hyper  - " Oh My God ! I can't believe its you , Mr. Jackson. Please have your seat and feel free to order. I am a great fan of yours and would love to have a photograph with you. By the way my name is Ana, I am the granddaughter of Mrs. Sprikly, owner of this patisserie . " Ana spoke in one go.

Jackson couldn't control his laughter at Ana's childish behaviour. Ana picked up her phone and both posed with wide smiles and she clicked a selfie.

"Well ,what you want to order". Ana stood placing her hand backwards.

"I would love to have peach cheesecake."

"That's nice. I'll be back in a minute. "

Hmm..Ms. Ana , Can I meet Mrs. Sprikly?

"Of course, I'll give her a call and she will be here in a minute."

Both came back together and after greeting each other, Ana served the cheesecake. No wonder Jackson's expressions showed he was in love with the cheesecake.