Part 2 - Meeting Ana

It was a bright sunny morning. As usual Mrs.sprikly opened her patisserie and started baking. As soon as she finished, she started arranging them on the shelves with glass windows.Anybody would drool over those pastries and cheesecakes and it was an appeal to the eye. There was a classic tiramisu cheesecake,peach cheesecake,litchi cheesecake and a caramel custard cheesecake. The flavours of pastries included - Butterscotch,cherry,vanilla,chocolate and coffee.

 The flavours of pastries included - Butterscotch,cherry,vanilla,chocolate and coffee

Mrs.sprikly was labelling each cheesecake and pastry when Suddenly she was interrupted by someone.

"Hello Mrs. Sprikly , can I have that peach cheesecake please?" - spoke Ana , a twenty year old in a soft tone.

"Sure , my dear!" answered Mrs. Sprikly and picked up a small sized cheesecake. The bright yellow color of the peaches made it look delicious. She placed it on a white decorated box ,carefully packing it and handed over to Ana. Ana paid her the amount and grabbed the box with both her hands.
"Are you new here? I have never seen you before!"- enquired Mrs. Sprikly .

"Yes , we moved in yesterday , by the way I am Ana and you are Mrs. Sprikly! You are quite famous here!" she chuckled.

Mrs. Sprikly smiling - "Have you shifted permanently?"

"Yes ,a sort of, anyways I'll see you later, have to leave now. See you soon" answered Ana and waving her hand.

"I hope you'll like the cheesecake, see you!" Mrs. Sprikly waved back.

Mrs.Sprikly was always delighted about new customers.She would wait for their opinion. And most of them were always positive ,which would keep Mrs.Sprikly going.

A single word of appreciation is enough for motivation. Its like a oasis in the middle of the dessert. It brings a new ray of hope and enthusiasm. All this helps to work more with dedication.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers,

What do you think about today's chapter? I was drooling at those cheesecakes.What about you guys?

If you like please vote and comment.