Part 7 - The Review

"Whoa man, congratulations! I am glad to hear about your new project” – Jackson patted his best friend , Sherry, who is also his Personal Assistant.

"Thanks bro."

Hmm,I smell something good. What is in that bag?”

"You being a foodie can smell anything man. Well I have bought some pastries and  a cheesecake to celebrate. Let’s have it .

Sprikly's Patisserie was printed on the box. Sherry opened it and took out the pastries and placed it onto two plates.

“This is so good man. It tastes out of this world. I have never had such a delicious thing. “Jackson after eating one pastry.

Yup. I love it too. This place has amazing stuff. “

I would want to meet the one who made this. Please give me the address. “

"This patisserie is down the lane and they have an Instagram page too.It is run by Mrs. Sprikly and her grand daughter. They are very welcoming and friendly." Sherry spoke grabbing a piece of pastry from Jackson.

Jackson grumbled -"You little thief."

Sherry grinned and smiled evilly.

" This is pretty impressive. Actually this reminded me of my mother. She had the same flavours." Jackson's eyes were down the floor and he was stamping.

He did it when he was sad .Sherry being his best friend knew it well.

“Jacky , your mom is always with you . She is watching over and must be proud of you.”

Jackson smirked – “Really ! I am just an ordinary guy and there is nothing to be proud of .”

Oh hoo! Look who is saying this. You own such a big firm and  have photos and interviews in every cooking magazines , that doesn’t make you ordinary in any way.” -Sherry teased Jackson.

Jackson put his hands up in the air and laughed out loudly.

"Well let's give a review for this on their Instagram account."

I loved the flavours of your cheesecakes and pastries. It reminded me of my mother. I am really thankful to my friend for bringing up these to me. Looking forward to meet the one who prepared it.
-Jackson, CEO of Radisson group of hotels.