We are now at the edge of the forest. I grabbed Riona hand and started walking fast. Her grip strongly hold onto me, whenever we stumbled at uneven surfaces.

"Don't be nervous." she assured me.

I didn't replied.

"Your palms are getting sweater now." she said again removing her hand from me and stopped at one place putting both of her hand in her curved waist along with the basket.

I turned toward her doubtfully.

"I am.. not nervous." I said at last closing my eyes for a moment.

She raised both of her eyebrows questioning me in her way.

"I am.. I.. I am.." I sighed, "I don't know." I replied running my palm over my temple.

"You will be fine. Don't worry so much which is obviously not necessary here. My God! We are talking about Prince Gale. You will definitely be okay." She assured me again.

I sighed thinking about something else.

"Will you be fine?" I asked her.

She opened her mouth for a moment then closes it, narrowed her eyes a little bit then pursed her lip.

"Are you asking me whether my bodyguard is eligible to protect me?" She smirked playfully holding the basket in front of her now.

I sighed, "Don't. Please don't." I closes my eyes momentarily.

"I was just having fun, that is all. Nothing more." She laughed it off.

-----

Prince Cassius POV

Brother instructed me continuously to look after Riona. I was so fed up with this, so turned opposite to him and walk around thirty feet, turned again to face him. I put my finger in front of my ear, mouthed him gesturing that 'I can not hear him now, better stop talking.' He laughed as he understands me and mouthed back 'Okay.' We are at that position for some more time when we both hear a crackling sound coming from the forest. We both exchange our looks and guard up.

Another cracked echoes.

We looked again at each other nodded and marched toward the sound.

The sound didn't came again.

I sighed with relief, maybe some wild animals wandering around.

I looked toward my brother when his expression changes to horror. I stiffened when I felt someone palm in my elbow. I quickly turned and grabbed before it disappears again, like before.

Riona cried with pain, "You are hurting me."

I realized quickly freeing her hand as guilty rushed over me. Her basket fell on the ground. I sighed looking toward my brother and grabbed the basket, he laughed but his expression changes to worry when he saw Riona in pain. He quickly go over her and observing her palm.

"That was completely your fault." I pointed toward him.

"I accept. It was my mistake." He calmly examine.

That was first in my life where he apologized first.

I raised my eyebrows and looked over Kenna, she didn't moved a bit. She glared at me for sometime but she didn't said anything. She turned and marched toward my brother, shoving him a little and distant him from Riona.

She took her palm and asked, "Are you going to be fine?"

'What?' my thoughts shouted in my mind like a drum. My eyes widen with shocked.