3. Irrevocable

...

SOMEONE'S MIND...

I was listening to my heartbeats.

Faint..Slow..Lost..

Lost in darkness.

Dull..Alone..Drift.

Drifting in sorrow.
Left all alone, in the middle of nowhere.

I felt cold all over my body, reaching impatiently for my soul. I felt my lightly soaked eyes, which made me unconsciously rubbing it dry. There was something heavy in my heart, keeping me still. Stopping me from rising.

Continuously...Simultaneously...Vigorously.

Vigorously keeping me on the ground, kneeled. A small yelp escaped my lips, chapped, my eyebrows narrowed, I ran my tongue over my lips, twice. But failed.

How ironic...

I laughed at myself, thinking how my senses are not working. Suddenly, I felt more pressure in my lungs, than I collapsed by my side on the ground beneath me. My breathing becomes heavy bit by bit. I felt my heavy eyelids fighting to stay open, but at last it closes slowly.

There was a gust of wind passed through my side, touching my neck, slightly flickering bit of my dull hair. That is the only thing linking me with the reality, keeping my sane.

I turned my head to lie in my back but before that, a foul smell hit my nose strongly making me flinched back and lowered my head more than before, I felt the surface of ground at the tip of my nose now. I would have died of this stench, but how unfortunate of me that I was already acquainted with this stench. It felt mine.

It felt mine..

A hushed voice hovered over me, "Look at me." it said through greeted teeth.

The voice scratched my lungs.

I tightened my eyes, a drop of tear rolled down my cheeks, gulping down nothing, I turned to look at it. I kept my eyes open at minimum but when I realized that I wasn't looking at anything. My eyes fluttered open tried to form an image of anything, anyone.

All of a sudden I was alone, like always.

I slightly raised my head up to neck trying to observe my surroundings but darkness was more closer than hope. I sighed, pressed my temple, ran my thumb over track of teardrops and laid my head back on the surface.
.
.

My soul flinched, a waves of pain ran through my head and than she was in front of me. Glaring down at me. A dense force blocked the passage of my lungs, I opened my mouth for air as I choked for breathing. My nerve got narrowed in my head, forming a stroke. Then several waves of pain passes me. I felt the humidity of my eyes, anytime soon my eyes will popped out of my face. I felt that particularly.

She smirked at me.

Hideous face of her closes the distance between us. My eyes filled again with tears, blurring the image. I was thankful for a span. Tears filled my eyes more and tricked me in my agony as it rolled down my temple, clearing the view.

I forcefully breathed ignoring the closeness.

I coughed as every part me returned back to normal. I looked straight into her burning eyes, "Don't want to kill me?" I raised my eyebrows.

Her dark hand came into view as she put it beside me, rubbing the surface. It felt more like scrapping. She tilt her head slightly, "If you've got caught back than, not me, they were the one who would have killed you."