Twenty-nine

Louis and Harry where laying on a mattress on the floor with boxes surrounding them. He did not want to move. Louis wanted to stay and finish high school.  Their moment was interrupted by a harsh knock on the door. Harry kissed his pregnant mates forehead and answered the door.

"This is the British Army, Styles we need your hands up!" Louis heard a  distant, demanding voice called. Then the sound of glass and boxes followed,"do not resist, we are ordered to shoot anyone who gets in our way," Louis could feel his heart pumping. He stayed silent as the tears fell down his face. There was nothing he could do. He was head pregnant and by the sound of it there were at least five men with guns in his living room.

Harry didn't resist. He listened to the guards for the safety of his family.Harry prayed that they wouldn't search the flat for Louis or he'd be gone as well,"are you alone?" One of the alpha's in a army uniform asked. Harry slowly nodded his head as tears streamed down his cheeks. The man slapped him,"you better toughen up, if you're going to be our secret super weapon, you need to learn to not cry," the man looked at the other alphas and Signaled them to take Harry away. Louis was now eight months pregnant without his alpha and soulmate. The baby inside of him knew that his father wasn't near. He was kicking Louis hard

"It's okay, Abraham, daddy will be back. He'll always find a way back to us."

******

Cold. That's what Harry felt. He couldn't see anything, but he was cold. They stripped him down to his underwear and tied him to a metal table. He was cold. He tried not to feel distress because he didn't want to give Louis unnecessary stress. He stayed calm, breathing in and out through his nose.

A flash from the corner made him jump. Someone was taking pictures of him.

"Did they take the pregnant omega too?"

Flash

"No, Styles said that he was home alone. They're going back later tonight to take him as well. Then they'll force him into labor."

Flash

"He's eight and a half months pregnant. I guarantee he was in that house. General Ronald Smith can't do a fucking thing right. He sent his most ignorant men to retrieve our new weapon."

Flash

"I agree. It's because he has feelings for that stupid omega. He doesn't want to put him in arms way. He knows our plan."

Harry pretend to he a sleep through all of this. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was too scared at the moment but as the scene of him being taken replayed in his mind the face become more and more clear. It was Mr. Smith. The perverted teacher who had a thing for HIS omega while dating HIS sister.

"We shouldn't have chosen him to go undercover to keep an eye on the Styles. Of course he would have a crush on a damn student."

Harry opened his eyes. It was still pitch black. Anger was filling his body as he heard the two continue talk. The anger that he was feeling caused the cold air around him to warm up.

"Oh, sleeping beauty is up!"

*****

The pack came within 40 minutes after Louis called. He had tears running down his face. He was shaking. He couldn't believe that his alpha was gone.

Travis was sitting on the mattress along with his mate. She had given birth in the last few days since they saw each. She had given birth to a beautiful baby girl, and a wolf at that. The baby was breastfeeding from her,"we will find him Louis. The minute you go into labor, nothing will stop Harry from being with you. He'll become almost invincible, and no amount of bullets will take him down."

"He might even shift into his wolf form," Elizabeth, Travis' mate, stated,"his wolf form is a hundred times stronger than any man. That's why they took him in the first place."

"Not only is he a wolf, but he's the head alpha. Wolfs are already strong, but the head alpha is even stronger and even bigger. The Styles wolf clan was on of the biggest. Child after child they produced the strongest. When they formed their pack, there was no question over who would be the pack leader," Elizabeth smiled.

The door flew open into the bedroom. A tall alpha in an army suit stood face to face with the pack that were huddled in the tiny room. It was clear that he was sent alone. Marshal stepped forward.

"Officer Wheeler, I got him. You go tell General Smith that i have Louis covered," he then grabbed Louis by the arm. Wheeler stood there dumbfounded as he looked at the pack. Marshal growled and repeated what he said in his alpha voice. Since Marshal had wolf in him his alpha voice worked on the poor soldier. Once he left he looked at everyone,"we need to go now!"

A scramble for everything that Louis needed began. After all the military vehicles had left the small pack headed out. Louis was wearing one of Harry's sweaters. The smell of his mate was the only thing keeping him calm as he said goodbye to his life. The city that he grew up in shrunk as the car drove further and further away. He was no longer the Louis he was a year ago, and this all happened because Harry was his fucking soulmate.

*****

Hello! I'm back!

What do you think will happen next and do you like the baby's name?

What's your dream job? Mine is being a
Forensic Scientists