Seven

(The support I get for this book literally bring a smile to my face ❤️❤️)

Harry had a serious case of blue balls. He hasn't slept with anyone in three weeks. He was going mad.

Right now he was beating his meat. His eyes were closed tightly as images of Louis riding him filled his mind,"fuck," Harry moaned ad he threw his head back against his pillow.

And like a volcano, cum erupted from his shaft. His knot had popped even though he wasn't inside an omega. Cum coated his hand. Harry looked down and wiped his hand on his sheets; he would clean that up later.

Harry slowly got out of bed and put some briefs on. His penis was a bit sensitive considering his knot was still popped.

He laid back down on his bed and sighed,"if don't get inside an omega soon I'll go mad," Harry whispered to himself,"but I promised Louis."

Harry heard a knock on the door and he sighed. Since he was the only one home he had to answer.

Harry walked out of his room still in his briefs. Once Harry got to the door he sighed. He opened the door and was met with Louis who looked like he just rolled out of bed. He had a huge t-shirt on that covered his silk shorts. He had a letter in his hand.

"Hey Lou," Harry smiled, shamelessly checking Louis out. He looked over Louis' golden thighs and bit his lip.

Louis didn't hear Harry, he was too busy staring at Harry's visible knot through his briefs. His knot was huge. Louis could feel his hole clench, he needed to be filled up with Harry's knot.

Harry noticed where Louis was looking and chuckled,"Louis, what's the letter for ?" Harry asked. Louis shook his head roughly and handed Harry the letter.

"It's-um-it's," Louis licked his lips,"it's a letter from Gemma's boyfriend; it was accidentally sent to my house," Louis handed Harry the letter. Harry chuckled as he took the letter,"is someone there," he asked. Louis wanted to know if anyone caused Harry to pop his knot by jacking him off.

"Nope just me," Harry nodded his head,"wanna come in ?" Harry asked. Louis glanced quickly at Harry's knot then back at Harry's face,"it will go down soon since I'm not inside an omega," he explained

"Oh okay," Louis said as he stepped past Harry. Without a second thought Louis started walking towards Harry's room. He slowly walked up the stairs.

Harry followed Louis staring at his bum as he followed behind him. He wanted to bit his bum, but he didn't. Harry knew Louis wouldn't enjoy it.

Louis walked into Harry's room and was instantly hit with a horny alpha smell,"Jesus," Louis mumbled. The musty smell smelt sweet to Louis, he couldn't help but let out small moan.

Harry went up behind Louis,"smells good doesn't baby  ?" Harry whispered into Louis' ear. Louis nodded his head slightly he turned his head towards Harry.

Louis and Harry stared into each others eyes. Louis brought his lips to Harry's. He turned around so his chest was pressed against Harry's.

Harry placed his hands on the curve of Louis' back. Louis' arms were wrapped against Harry's neck. Their lips were in-sync as their tongues battled. Harry brought his hands to Louis' bum and squeezed it harshly. Louis moaned onto Harry's mouth.

Harry pushed Louis so he was lying on his back on his bed. Harry was on top of Louis grinned against him slightly. Harry's knot hadn't gone down at the slightest, so Harry was still sensitive. Harry didn't care though he was dry humping his soul mate. He wasn't with someone random girl just to get him off, he was with the only person that matters.

Louis was whimpering and moaning against Harry's lips. He was getting hard in his panties. Harry could fill Louis' small cock getting hard.

"Baby," Harry mumbled as he pulled their lips apart.

"Yeah," Louis said breathlessly. Harry was still grinding against him.

"Do you want me to fo something," Harry asked, he brought his hand to Louis' hard on

Louis looked into Harry's eyes,"please do."

******

I couldn't help myself. I need larry

But there still will be conflict