Twenty-six

The doctor's office was cold. The air around made goosebumps form on Harry's skin. He sat naked on the table as he shivered. Louis was at school. He wasn't aware of what Harry was doing.

Harry wasn't going to do the true wolf testing till the doctor's off 1000£. With a baby on the way, he would be stupid to say no.

The doctor came in. One that Harry had never see  before, "I'm Dr.Daniels. we need your sperm and we need to have a look at your knot," Dr.Daniels said bluntly. Harry was a little shocked at first

"My knot won't come out unless I'm in Louis," Harry mumbled. During that time frame when Harry slept on the couch he jacked himself off every night. He knot didn't pop once.

"Come back tomorrow with your omega," Dr.Daniels said before leaving Harry alone in the room.

"Fuck," Harry mumbled.

******

"Harry, I told you not to fucking do it," Louis scolded . It was later on that night. Louis was in the kitchen making sweet potatoes for dinner. Harry was in the living room smoking a cigarette.

"They offered 1000£. I would be stupid to say no," Harry paused and looked Louis in the eyes,"when the doctor brought it up you were all for it. You wanted answers. You wanted to know why I always needed sex. You wanted to know why I got angry so quickly. You wanted to know if our child was going to be a wolf. What happened."

Louis didn't answer for a couple minutes,"when we were apart I would have dreams of the government taking you away and forcing you to breed with strong omegas so the government could have a wolf army," Louis admitted,"and every night I would wake up shaking because you were not beside me. You weren't protecting me or the baby. My mind thought that you were gone," Louis cried. Harry pulled his crying omega into a hug.

"I won't let that happen, but we need answers Louis. We both need to know if my inner wolf is controlling me. Please come to this appointment with me."

Louis didn't answer. He just cried into Harry's chest. He didn't want to loose his mate or his baby. Louis did want answers, but not at the expense of loosing everything he loved. He couldn't loose Harry.

After hours of crying he finally agreed.

*******

"So you want me to fuck Louis and pull out while I'm popping my knot?" Harry asked Dr.Daniels. The doctor nodded,"and you'll be watching?" Dr.Daniels nodded,"we won't be in the room. There's a two way mirror," Dr.Daniels left the room.

"Harry," Louis hugged Harry tightly,"I don't know if I can. Not when they're watching me," Louis pressed his nose against the base of Harry's neck. Harry musk smell claimed him down. Harry's alpha smell mixed with the smell of cigarettes and body wash settled Louis nerves.

"Just close your eyes baby. Let me take care of you," Harry pushed Louis down onto the check up table,"Sorry I can't knot," Harry whispered into Louis' ear,"I promise I'll knot you all night when we get home."

Louis let out a whine that only his mate could hear. Harry's pupils dilated. His alpha senses took over. He growled as he pulled off Louis' clothes. He could only think of his omega.

"That's weird."

"I've never seen an alpha react that way."

"How do you think he'll react when we force him into rut?"

Harry pounded into Louis. The only thing he could thing of was Omega Omega Omega, my omega. He licked over their bonding mark before biting into it.

"He's not going to pull out."

"He's reopening the mark."

Harry didn't mean to knot Louis. He didn't release he did after he came back to reality. He looked down at Louis. He was definitely in an omega headspace.

"Do you know how hard it is to put an omega into a omega headspace?"

"Are we going to need to do a blood test?"

"Most definitely."

******

A week later Harry was getting his blood drawn. Dr.Daniels explained everything that would happen within a week.

"We're going to force you into a rut and examine you. You won't have your Omega."

Harry groaned. He didn't think he could go without his omega,"how will this prove I'm a wolf?" He asked. Dr.Daniels didn't answer.

The day he was put into rut it was torture for him and Louis. Louis felt the need to help Harry. At night he was lay awake letting out his omega whines. Harry could feel his omega distress,"let me out. He fucking needs me," Harry banged on the door.

Every time an alpha nurse would enter the room to give him food Harry would let out animalistic growls and snap at the nurse. His smell made a Omega nurse on the floor above go into heat.

"I've never seen anything like this?"

"Do you think he has wolf in him?"

"No...I think he's full wolf. We're going to need to keep a close eye on the unborn son."

***

All Harry and Louis did Sunday was cuddle. They didn't want to be away from each other.

"I could feel how much you needed me," Harry whispered into Louis ear,"I wanted to be here so badly. I tried breaking down the door, but it was bolted shut."

Louis' nose was pressed against Harry's gland. He hadn't said a word. He was just taking in his alpha's scent,"could feel your pain. Wanted to help."

"He's full blown alpha."

"Does this mean he can shift?"

"Probably."

"So plan Alpha is in action?"

"Plan Alpha is in action."

*******

Next chapter- 20 comments

Thank you guys so much for  100k! I love y'all!