Eighteen

Louis let hot water fall onto his body. The good thing about taking a shower was that it hid your tears. He was pregnant with Harry's baby. A person he thought he wanted to spend his life with. A person he regretted mating with.

Louis heard a knock at the bathroom door. Before Louis could ask who it was, the door opened,"you know, you should find a better place for the spare key. Under the mat is kind of cliché," harry said.

Louis sighed,"have you showered ?" He asked. Harry poked his head in the shower and shook his head,"get in," louis mumbled.

Harry undressed and got in. He put his hands on Louis' waist,"We're having a baby," harry whispered as he rubbed his thumbs against louis' smooth skin.

"You saw the test ?" Louis asked.

"Yes, but there wasn't a result. I guess I didn't see it in time," harry shrugged,"the hospital called to tell me. They saw that on the hospital records that I was your alpha and they said it's illegal for them to not tell me."

Louis kissed Harry,"they want to give us the soulmate test," louis said. He took Harry's hands.

"Why ? We know we're soulmates," harry sais, slightly angered.

Louis rubbed Harry's shoulder soothingly,"Because we're only having one baby, usually soulmates have litters. They think it's weird that I'm only pregnant with one."

"Maybe they missed one, that shit happens all the time."

Louis giggled,"well see next time we go," Louis said,"I'm still mad at you," Louis said,"but let's just enjoy this time."

Harry kissed Louis' lips and rubbed Louis' flat tummy softly,"you smell so good," he whispered against louis' lips. His nose traveled to Louis' scent gland. He moaned at the smell,"so delicious."

Louis bit his lip,"not right now," he pushed Harry off,"Let's just shower than cuddle," he whispered and harry nodded his head.

*****

Harry and Louis were cuddling on louis' bed as Harry smoked a cigarette. Harry ran his free hand down Louis' back,"does your mum know ?" Harry asked. Louis shook his head against Harry's chest,"I don't know how to tell her," louis whispered

"We're mated, It's not like we're having a baby and I've only said two words to you," harry sighed.

"But we're not married."

"Louis, you know better than anyone that mating is more meaningful than marriage."

Louis hid his face into Harry's chest,"I'll tell her tonight," he mumbled. Harry sighed. He put out his cigarette and kissed Louis' lips.

Harry's lips tasted like ashes and Louis loved it. He knew that they definitely weren't the perfect couple, but frankly he didn't care