Twelve

Harry was in a store that sold panties. He was planning on buying Louis some sexy panties. It was his way of saying 'Sorry for being an asshole'. He had a cigarette between his lips, it wasn't lit, he just had it there for when he leaves the store.

Omegas would raise their eyebrows when they saw Harry. He shrugged it off and continued to look for stuff for Louis. He stumbled across a lingerie set. It was two pieces. Both made of white lace. There were clips on the panties so you could wear thigh highs. Harry chewed on his bottom lip. He wanted to buy it for Louis, but he wasn't sure if Louis was comfortable with wearing this kind of stuff. The majority of Louis' panties were just white cotton. Sometimes they would be pink, and sometimes they would have a lace trim. Nothing sexy. Harry sighed as he looked at it, he would love to see Louis in it.

"Fuck it," Harry whispered as picked up. He got Louis some white thigh highs and walked to the register. He looked up and sighed. It was his ex-fuck buddy, Mitch.

"Thought you weren't ready to date anyone," he mumbled as he started to type in the price.

"Mitch," Harry sighed,"you know I said that because of my soulmate," Harry watched Mitch fingers move quickly.

"Guess you finally got your dick out of an Omega long enough for Louis to finally take you," Mitch whispered. Harry rolled his eyes.

"That much just for bra and panties ?" Harry mumbled in shock. He took out cash and handed the right amount to Mitch,"Guess I'm not eating tonight," he sighed. He grabbed the bag before walking out the store.

***

"Your mom told me to keep the door open." Harry laughed. Louis was doing his makeup when Harry walked into his room. He had a bag in his hand. He walked up to Louis and kissed his cheek.

"Guess she doesn't want a repeat of last time," Louis put down his red lip gloss and giggled. He then smiled up at Harry and asked. "What's in the bag ?"

"Little I'm sorry present for you," Harry told him. Louis got out of his chair. He was wearing on of Harry's button ups. It went down to his thighs, covering his panties. Harry bit his lip.

"You look so fucking hot," he mumbled as he checked louis out. His eyes landed on Louis' golden thighs.

"You know I've been thinking about mating." Louis giggled and said.

"What?" Harry looked up at Louis' face with wide eyes.

"After you get tested, I think we should mate," Louis smiled and continued. "You get tested tomorrow right?"

"yeah baby," Harry nodded his head, he whispered,"do you really want to mate?"

,"You're my soulmate, of course I want to mate you. Now, show me what you bought me."Louis took Harry's hand Louis gave Harry a quick kiss on the lips.

Harry pulled out the lingerie set. Louis smiled. He took it in his hands.

"Definitely wearing this the night we mate. Bet I'll look good in it too." Louis whispered,"bet I'll look good in it too."

"So fucking good," Harry nodded his head, Louis looked down at the price tag.

"Haz, you don't have to pay this much on me," Louis said. "Gemma told me what happened, I don't want all your money to go on me. I want you to spend it on food and rent."

"This is what I want Louis, I want to buy you things. I want to be the one who supports you. I want to be the one who loves you."

########

HIIIII

Qustion-How od are yall. Im 15 almost 16
Update: I'm 19 now as of 2021
(Janurary third)

Bell Bottoms// Larry Mpreg// AOBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें