Twenty-two

Here yall go

Louis and Harry were cuddling in the bed. They knew Jay would be here soon, but they didn't care. Louis finally got up after a life time of cuddling. He changed into some clothes,"Mum will be here in a minute," he whispered. Harry groaned. He absolutely did not want to get out of the bed. Harry soon began to think about all the bills he would have to deal with, and that aged him by twenty years. He could physically feel the wrinkles form and the grey hairs grow.

"I'm going to look for another job," Harry sighed. He really didn't want to do it. He would rather walk through glass then get anointing job, but it was what was best for his child,"the doctors will give me $2,000 if I do the testing," Harry stated. He pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke. Louis let the room fill with the comforting scent of cigarettes.
***

Harry was at the doctors office looking at the newspaper. He was willing to do the testing for the money. It was now seven on the afternoon. He finally got called up.

He turned in all of his paperwork then left.

*** (im not making it too kinky bc I don't know how to do that)

Harry was in between Louis's legs. He and Louis had been making out for what seemed like hours. Louis was extremely horny because of his the babies. He started producing slick from the minute Harry came home. Louis let out soft moans as Harry's tongue explored his mouth and Harry's hands explored his body.

Harry ripped of louis' shirt off and  started to kiss at his little nipples. He took one in his mouth and started to suck.

"Daddy," Louis panted. That was new thing between them. Louis jokingly said fuck me daddy, and Harry did just that.

Harry pushed into Louis' soaking hole with a low moan,"holy," he groaned. He pushed further in as Louis' desperate hole. Harry aggressively sucked onto their bond marked. He fucking loved doing that.

Louis whined loudy. That triggered Harry's alpha. He went harder. The headboard was pounding against the wall. Their neighborhood knew exactly what they were doing.

"Daddy," Louis panted out. He was too close. He knew it wouldn't be too long till Harry popped his knot.

Harry reopened the bond mark, but he didn't care. He licked over it before moving over to the next side. Harry tilted his hips slightly and slammed into Louis' prostate. That pushed Louis over the edge. He came with a loud moan. Seeing Louis cum like that made Harry push deeper into Louis and pop his knot. They laid there cuddling and panting till Harry's knot went down.

Harry pulled out of Louis and took a few deep breathes. He kissed the top of Louis' head before he reached over and pulled out a bag of weed. He knew Louis said no drugs in the apartment, but he didn't care.

Louis looked over at him and shook his head,"what the fuck," he mumbled,"you promised me you would at least not bring that shit here," Louis said. Anger was filling his body. Harry rolled his eyes.

"It's barely enough to even make a blunt," Harry showed Louis the small baggie. Louis pushed the disgusting devils lettuce out of his face. Louis got up. He didn't want to he near Harry. He didn't want him or his child to breathe it in,"I'm going to my mom's," Louis whispered. He walked to their dresser and put on some athletic shorts and a tee shirt.

"No you're not," Harry put the baggie of weed on the nightstand,"who's going to take you to the doctors appointment."

"It's after school," Louis grabbed his book bag. Harry got up and took the bag away from him.

"You're not going to your mom's," Harry repeated. He threw the bag to the floor,"I'll throw the weed out the window and never bring it back to our apartment," he took Louis' small hands and kissed them,"Please don't go to your mom's."

Louis looked at Harry then the bag of weed,"I want you to flush it," Louis let go of Harry's hands. Harry stood there looking at Louis till he finally agreed. He grabbed the small baggie and walked across the apartment to the bathroom. Louis followed. Harry dropped the weed into the toilet and flushed it.

He turned back to louis,"I'm going to go make dinner," Harry sighed. He made chicken that night with w side of lima beans, Louis' favorite. They ate in silence. Harry couldn't believe what all he was giving up for a baby. Once dinner was finished Harry and Louis went to sleep on opposite ends of the bed. Back to back.