Fifteen

"Shit Louis," Harry groaned into louis' ear. He held Louis' hips tightly, it was definitely going to leave bruises.

Louis had just asked Harry about the boy with the bag. Harry told him not to worry about it, he just sold him something. Louis was relieved. Almost thirty minutes later, harry was balls deep.

"Harry," louis mumbled,"I'm close," he held onto Harry tightly.

"Go ahead ,baby," Harry whispered into his ear. It wasn't long before Louis was cumming all over his soft tummy.

Harry a few seconds later Harry knotted him. They cuddled till Harry's knot went down, he then pulled out.

Harry flipped them over so louis was on top of him. Harry ran his hands down louis' naked body.

"So Niall's gone," Harry mumbled.

"His parents are making him," louis said. He looked down at Harry's chest,"I need to get more birth control," louis sighed,"I just ran out."

Harry stayed quiet. He cuddled Louis closer to him,"you look amazing," he whispered.

"I'm naked," Louis laughed,"nothing amazing about that."

Harry kissed louis' mating softly,"everything is amazing about it," he whispered. Louis and Harry were cuddling on the bed till one of Harry's clients,Brad, came into the room, harry forgot to lock the door.

"You only gave me four grams of weed when I payed for eight," Brad said angrily. Harry sat up and pushed Louis off of him.

"Listen, I gave you the wrong bag," harry said,"your bag is in my top drawer," harry explained.

Louis was laying there dumbfounded. The thin sheet was covering just past his nipples. He knew Harry had a side job, but he didn't think that it was this.

"How the hell Do you give some the wrong bag," Brad said as he opened Harry's top drawer. The top drawer happened to be Harry's underwear drawer. The drawer had Harry's boxers along with some of Louis' panties. Brad raised an eyebrow as he pulled out louis' blue panties with flowers on it. He laughed,"your mate wears child panties," he said. He looked louis up and down,"and he looks like one too."

Harry rolled his eyes as he stood up. He let everything hang out. He walked up to brad,"do you have the four grams I accidentally gave you ?" Harry asked.

Brad shook his head,"already smoked it," he said. Bead sniffed around for a second before making a face of disgust. He brought his lips to Harry's ear,"your mate is pregnant, I can smell it," he whispered.

Harry started to sniff and he noticed it too. He didn't know how he missed it. The two alphas looked back at Louis who looked pissed. His arms were crossed and his face was scrunched.

At this moment Harry knew he was in deep shit.

******

Short chapter, but whatever

Is Louis pregnant ?

Or is it someone else in the house...