Three

(Ps Im pulling all of this soulmate shit outta my ass)

(pps, do you know how hard it is to find references for outfits in the 70s that not a hippie or a go go girl Halloween costume ??)

Louis walked out his closet sighing. He had to go to school today. He looked in the mirror. He was wearing a pair of high-waisted bell bottoms and a red, white and blue crop top. He looked at all his shoes and picked out a pair of red platform heels. He bit his lip as he did a little spin in the mirror. He nodded happily.

"Lou, Niall called, he said he'd be here in 10 minutes," Jay said through the door

"Lou, Niall called, he said he'd be here in 10 minutes," Jay said through the door. Niall always drove him to school because he owned a car, but Louis was still kind of pissed at him.

"Okay," Louis said as he grabbed his school books that were on his desk. Louis ran downstairs and sat on the couch. About 10 minutes later Louis heard a car's horn. He ran outside and saw Niall's red convertible. It wasn't a secret that Niall' parents were rich.

Louis heard Harry's front door open and close

Louis heard Harry's front door open and close. Louis sighed and ignored Harry. In the corner of his eye, he saw Harry get into his white truck. Louis stopped at Niall's car and got in,"FUCK !" Louis heard Harry shouted. He got out of his car and slammed the door," Horan," Harry said as he ran up to Niall's car,"I need a ride."

Niall licked his lips and looked at Harry then at Louis. Louis bit the inside of his lip and shook his head. Niall bit his lip,"get in," Niall sighed. Harry smiled at Harry before he jumped into Niall's car. Louis groaned.

"Thanks, Niall," Harry smiled. Harry sat behind Louis and started to sniff," Louis you smell so good, fuck," Harry mumbled as he took in a big whiff. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Harry, stop being fucking weird," Louis mumbled as he crossed his arms.

"Shit, Louis are you about to go in heat ?" Harry asked as he took another big whiff. He noticed Louis' smell was sweeter than usual. Harry bit his lip and let out a grunt.

"That's none of your business," Louis muttered. He was supposed to go into heat in four days. Usually, a random person can start to smell that sweet heat scent one or two days before your heat. Louis knew the reason why Harry could already smell him was because Harry his 'soulmate'.

Niall bit his lip and start to drive. Harry was starting to realise why it was a bad idea to sit behind Louis. Louis' scent was hitting him in the face which was causing the Alpha in him react. He let out a low possessive growl, and he was slowly getting hard. He instantly wanted to protect Lois and not leave his side till his heat came.

Ten minutes of smelling Louis' delicious smell he was nearly popping out of his pants. Once the car was parked at school Louis turned around to see why Harry hadn't talked the whole car ride. Louis gasped when he saw Harry. His pupils dilated, a huge bludge in his pants, and small growls leaving from the back of his throat. Harry was releasing a smell that reeked of dominance, and Louis could feel slick coat his hole.

Niall and a couple other bystanders noticed what was going on, and all stopped to see what would happen. Niall knew if he didn't interfere, Louis would go into heat early and they would fuck in the middle of the school parking lot. Niall put his hand on Louis' shoulder,"let's go, Louis," Niall whispered. Louis nodded his head and slowly got out of Niall;s car. Both of them could hear Harry let out a loud growl that left Louis whimpering and slick coming from his hole.

As Louis and Niall were walking away they heard Harry say in a dominant voice,"I'll be joining you in your heat."

**************

Heyyyy, opinions on this chapter ??

i know it was short....sorry

hope you enjoyed !!