21

~(Y/N) POV~Hoseok rushes to my side and shoves the man away from me

~(Y/N) POV~
Hoseok rushes to my side and shoves the man away from me.

"Who do you think you are?!" The man looks at Hoseok with angry eyes and Hoseok wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling my close to him. This I didn't protest, he made me feel so protected in this moment. "I am her husband." He smirks at him and I almost choke on air. "And if you lay another hand on my wife, you won't see the light of tomorrow." He says and the man backs down.

"Wife?" Yoongi appears in front of us.

I make eye context with Yoongi blushing.

"You actually agreed?" He asks me and I bite my lip. "Pervert man?!" Namjoon is next to Yoongi, pointing at Hoseok, his sunglasses still on. "You know me!?" Hoseok looks at Namjoon in shock. "You know him?!" He turns to me next. "That's Namjoon- my friend-..." I say looking at Namjoon. Yoongi is looking at Namjoon in surprise.

"You're the new friend?" He asks and Namjoon removes his sunglasses.

"I am Kim Namjoon, formally known as Runch Randa." He introduces to the two men.

Both of their jaws could literally be touching the ground right now.

"Namjoon why are they so surprised-??" I ask, Hoseok looks at me. "You're telling me you knew a rap champion?" He asks. "I didn't know he did this stuff!!!" I complain hitting his chest.

"I just went against my friends friend in a rap battle and lost." Yoongi says.

"(Y/N), we should go home." Hoseok says and I look at the boys next to us, "I wanted to celebrate my win with her." Namjoon states. "I was going to rant to her over chicken and beer like we always do." Yoongi says in a snarky tone to then.

"That was lovely information but she's going home with me." Hoseok says calmly with a fake smile and drags me out of the place.

"Hoseok-" I call but he ignores me as he takes me to his car.

"Hoseok!!!" I shout again and he stops, turning around to face me. "What is it (Y/N)?!" He shouts in annoyance, making me flinch. "I- thank you." I muster out putting my head down.

I hear him sigh and feel his arms wrap around me tightly, "This is why I didn't want you to go there... people like that are everywhere." He says holding me tighter. "And believe it or not (Y/N), I care about you." He says gently and I look up at him surprised. "Hoskeok...-"

He shakes his head smiling lightly.

"Get in the car lets go home." He says and lets me go slowly, going to his side of the car, and getting in.

I go to the passenger side and buckle up, he starts up the car and turns on the radio, singing along to the music.

Slowly, I fall asleep to the sound of both his voice and the singer on the radio.

—HOME—

"(Y/N)~" A voice said my ear, the person also shaking me awake.

My eyes slowly open and I look at the person close to my face.

"Hoseok..." I smile, still half asleep, feeling like I am dreaming.

"We're home." He says to me as he unbuckles me, and I close my eyes again still smiling. "Your voice is nice~" I coo gently and I hear him chuckle. "Thank you."

~Hoseok POV~
I move her hair off her face and sigh.

"Are you ready to get out now?" I ask her softly and she groans, "I'm comfortable..." She mumbles and I get out of the car, going to her side and opening it, lifting her up.

She seems to relax in my arms and I smile to myself as I walk in the house, walking up to her bedroom, and laying her in bed, removing her shoes for her and looking at the uncomfortable clothes she was in, blushing bright red. "No Hoseok, she would consider it assault." I pull the blanket over her and lean down, kissing her cheek gently before going to my bedroom.

—MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT—

~(Y/N) POV~
I wake up suddenly, in a very uncomfortable position.

I get up and change into sweatpants and a sweater, letting my hair down and getting back in bed.

Soon I realize I can't fall back asleep without the feeling of Hoseok near me.

I've become attached to that sense of security.

My face goes cherry red as I stumble to his bedroom door, opening it slowly, and closing it behind me as I got to his bed, getting in next to him slowly, moving close to him and wrapping my arms around him.

"I am her husband..."

"If you lay another hand on my wife..."

The words ring in my head and I feel myself getting giddy over the man in my arms.

"Believe it or not (Y/N), I care about you..."

"You care about me." I whisper and close my eyes again, falling asleep easily.

"I care about you too."
##################
I got my ears pierced tehe

Comment

Vote

🤑
YourShookJams