3

~(Y/N) POV~ "Ma'am I've told you so many times that this isn't a salon for your pets! We don't do trimmings here! We only trim fur if it's for emergency medical reasons!" I say to the woman holding her overly fluffy dog in her arms

~(Y/N) POV~
"Ma'am I've told you so many times that this isn't a salon for your pets! We don't do trimmings here! We only trim fur if it's for emergency medical reasons!" I say to the woman holding her overly fluffy dog in her arms.

"And I've told you how much I'd pay for you to do it!" She yells.

"Ma'am that's not my worry, I can't do a job I'm not certified for!" I say and she stomps out of the clinic babbling to herself.

I huff and grab a piece of poster paper "That woman never learns does she?" I say writing on it, I grab tape and pick up the poster, walking outside and taping it on my window. "There. Maybe now she'll get the hint." I say crossing my arms.

~Mr. Jung POV~
"Sir, you've got a meeting in just a few minutes what are you doing?"

I look up from the phone on my desk, "I'm waiting." I reply.

"For what sir? A call?" My assistant asks and I nod. "A call from who? If you don't mind me asking." She asks, "A certain woman..." I pick up my phone looking at the screen. "A woman? Have you finally found yourself a girlfriend sir?" My assistant gets giddy, I get annoyed.

"No." I reply quickly, settling the phone in my pocket.

"I'll go to the meeting now." I sat standing up and straightening myself out. I grab my files and walk out my office, getting into my car and driving to the meeting place.

~(Y/N) POV~
"Keep a watch on this little guy with his new medicine, if he doesn't get up and start feeling better in a few weeks then bring him back? Ok?" I say, petting the small dog on the table.

"Thank you (Y/N) you're always so great with these animals." Jungkook sighs in relief and hugs me tightly making me smile.

"It's no problem." I say happily.

"You should get this little guy home now, I'm sure he's dying for a nap." I chuckle looking at the fur ball in my arms, my statement made Jungkook laugh and nod, his nose scrunching as he did so. He puts his dog on her leash again and picks her up, holding her like a baby in his arms and scratching behind her ear, making the dog lean into his hand. This makes Jungkook smile brightly.

He walks out with her and goes to his car, I hear him drive away and I sigh.

~Jung Hoseok POV~
I'm in the waiting room for my meeting, looking at my phone.

"Still waiting on the call sir?" My assistant asks and I nod.

"I'm sure she'll call as soon as she looks at the notecard on her desk." I smirk to myself as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"I don't know why I was so anxious." I mumble to myself chucking, "What was that sir?" My assistant looks at me. "Nothing." I reply.

~(Y/N) POV~
I finish my lunch happily and throw away my trash.

I rinse my hands and I hear the bell on the clinics door chime, indicating that someone had walked in.

I put my gloves back on and walk to my desk, clearing all the clutter off quickly, any papers I knew I didn't need and any loose things. "Welcome to Hansarang Vet how can I help you?" I smile at the old woman in front of me.

I recognize the small bird she held in a cage and smile more.

"Ms.Choi, welcome back. How is mister Max doing?" I ask taking her back into the clinic with her bird.

~Jung Hoseok POV~
The music is ringing loudly in the meeting room, I check my phone, feeling confused.

"Still no call sir?" My assistant looks at me and I shake my head slowly.

"Huh, maybe she just hasn't seen it yet. She'll do it eventually." I say, putting my phone back as I hear my name called on speakers.

"Sunshine to the stage!"

~(Y/N) POV~
"It looks like he's doing much better than last week, he seems to of gained some more weight and he's less stressed." I tell the old woman watching me cautiously.

She lets out a toothy grin, "Is that so?" She croaks our. "Oh I'm so glad. I'd hate to lose good old Max..." she says looking at the bird.

"I'm sure you'll have a lot more time with him not that he's doing so much better." I say, "However to be safe, we'll keep him on the medication, then slowly lower the usage of it. If he's not showing any signs of getting sick again by," I look up in thought. "I would say the third day then you can take away the medication completely." I nod and so does Ms.Choi.

"Thank you so much doctor." Ms.Choi smiles.

~Jung Hoseok POV~
I'm in the passenger seat of my car, still no call from her and I'm getting antsy.

I bounce my knee as I'm sitting and sigh frustrated, watching the evening pass by. "Stop by Hansarang Vet." I tell my driver. "What sir?" He glances at me, "I said drop my Hansarang Vet." I repeat. "But sir— your father said to bring you straight back home and your doctor said—" "Hansarang Vet." I cut him off.

She better have a good reason for not calling me.
##################
I hope you enjoyed today's chapter, I worked hard on it throughout the week, and I hope you know it's going to get more and more interesting— we'll eventually really look into Hoseok job ;)

Comment and vote!

🤑
YourShookJams