7

~Jung Hoseok POV~Smack!

~Jung Hoseok POV~
Smack!

I fall to the floor holding the side of my face that had been hit. "Whatever you just put in front of me is not good enough!" He says sternly. "Up." He tells me, and I slowly stand up again.

"I want you to work harder. You're slacking and waisting my time." He tells me and shoved me back to my desk.

I nod, taking my seat.

"How am I supposed to call you my son if you give me slop like that?" He says and walks out of my room.

I look down at my homework and hold my face.

"I'm sorry dad..." I whisper. "I'll do better... I'll make you proud no matter what it takes..."

"Sir? Sir!" I'm shaken awake.

"Yes?" I sit up in my seat, rubbing my eyes to feel more awake.

"We're here." My driver says and I nod, getting out of the car with my things.

I was forced to leave (Y/N) with her friend, which really disappoints me.

I walk into my house, and my dad called. I sigh, then pick up, "Hello?" I answer, "Son, I'm calling to check up on that girl." He says, "Ah, I'm doing my best to treat her the best sir." I respond. "Are you sure? Is she satisfied?" He asks, "Well..." I start off, but before I can continue, my father does. "Son. This task is one of the easiest I've given you." He says sternly and I shake a little.

"I know sir, I really doing my hardest."

"Doing your hardest won't satisfy me. Getting the task done is what will satisfy me."

He hangs up.

"(Y/N), you gotta work with me here..."
##################
Hi I hope you enjoyed today's chapter!
We tapped more into Hoseok today, I hope you're ok with that. I also wanted to let you guys know that I have come out officially with a new story called 'Encounter' it is a Kim Namjoon X Reader and it can be found on my profile <—— edit: Encounter was deleted so it can no longer be found

Comment your thoughts!

Show me your support and vote for today's chapter!

🤑
YourShookJams