5

~(Y/N) POV~The man is looking at the broken table, collapsed on the floor

~(Y/N) POV~
The man is looking at the broken table, collapsed on the floor.

He then looks up and points to me, "That was all you." He states. "Ok, don't rub it in." I sigh "This place is super small, why don't you ask for a new clinic?" He asks, "Absolutely not!" I stand up, putting my hand over my heart. "This place has many many memories." I say, blowing a kiss up to the ceiling.

When I look back at the man he's looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"I put my heart and soul into this place, and my favorite customer comes here, we have good memories in this clinic- not another one." I say crossing my arms.

"What's your name by the way-?" I ask, he sighs.

"If you had seen the card I left you would know my name is Jung Hoseok." He says and I nod slowly.

"Ok-"

"(Y/N), I want to repay you for saving my life- if that isn't obvious enough, and I won't leave you alone until you start accepting everything I give you." He states, "I've already given you what I want!" I shout and she clicks his tongue against his teeth as he shakes his head.

"No. I want to give you more, and I go to great lengths to get what I want." He says, leaning back in the chair with his arms crossed.

"I won't accept anything other than what I asked for, just give it to me and then we can go about our lives." I complain to him.

He lets out a chuckle and leaned forward looking at me.

"No." He says and stands up.

"No?!"

"No." He shakes his head.

He steps towards me, leaning to my face, "You're intriguing to me, I'm gonna keep you." He said, then left the clinic, leaving me as well- confused.

"I don't want your money- just pay for the stuff I used..." I mumble as I went back to cleaning up the area so I could go to bed.

~Jung Hoseok POV~
I sit in my car, with a smile plastered on my face as I bounce my knee.

"You seem to be in a better mood sir." My driver comments.

"I am in a better mood." I reply, watching as the buildings passed by.

I let out a chuckle as I think of what (Y/N)'s probably doing right now.

'She must be throwing herself a little baby fit in her room because I didn't listen to her requests... haha...' I let out another chuckle.

~(Y/N) POV~
"No Min Yoongi, you have to come up here with me~" I whine into the phone.

"(Y/N) ah~ I can't, I'm in the studio!" Yoongi says, and I go silent, letting him know I'm clearly annoyed and upset.

He sighs over the phone.

"I'll be there soon." He says, then hangs up.

I giggle to myself and let out a little dance, "I'm gonna get black out drunk and forget about Jung Hoseok~" I sing twirling in a circle and pointing at myself through the mirror in my room.

"Whatever you do you will not think about him ever again- you must ignore the fact that he is an ab god." I say to my reflection, then I nod.

It's go time.
##################
I have spring break starting tomorrow, it will start tomorrow, end Monday, then I have exams...

I do plan to stay up to date with updating though- they may be shorter..,

Comment your thoughts, and please do make sure to fill that star up with orange, I love seeing that you guys comment and vote on here, I always read your comments- whether I reply or not. Plus, when you fill the Star with orange you fallow Wattpad's aesthetic...

🤑
YourShookJams