2

~(Y/N) POV~I walk out of my room, dressed and washed up

~(Y/N) POV~
I walk out of my room, dressed and washed up.

I was expecting to see the ab god that I helped last night on my floor still but— he wasn't.

I look around confused and don't find him.

"I hope he heals ok..." I whisper before hearing the bell to the vets door ring. I look up and see— my landlady.

My landlady is— the devil stuck in a 45 year old woman's body. "Ya ya ya, (Y/N)! It smells like someone died in here!! People won't be able to live in my other buildings around here if it continues to smell like this!" She nagged. I internally sigh, she only does this when my rent is late. "I'll get that fixed soon—"
"How about these walls huh!? Do you smoke or something they're losing their color!" She nagged more.

I clench my fists inside my pockets.

"Ma'am, I have to open soon, please— I'll fix everything as soon as I—"

"Oh don't say that, you said you'd get your rent to me as soon as you could too! You're lucky you have me as your landlord! Others would've kicked you out by now!"

"Well I have to get more money, and for me to do that I need to work. And you're keeping me from working by coming in here every five minutes to nag me to please—"

"I want all of your rent in one by Monday." She said and stormed out of the building.

I sigh, rubbing my temples. "That woman is a pain." I say, I grab my doctors coat, and walk outside, flipping the sign on my door to open.

I take in the smell and my breath catches in my throat.

"It does smell like someone died in here—" I quickly grab my air freshener and spray it like my life depends on it.

~Mr. Jungs POV~
"The patching and stitching was done well sir. Whoever did this has some great skills, they were probably a surgeon." My doctor says and looks at me.

"A surgeon in a vets office..." I mumble, "What sir?"

"Oh nothing—" I respond, "Please do take time to rest though, don't work too hard." The Doctor says, "Right." I nod, I watch my doctor pack up and leave my house.

"Hoseok." My father calls my name and I tense, I turn to him. "Yes, sir?" I say. "Find whoever helped you, and pay them the best gratitude." He says, "And make sure you get your work done. I want you to work extra hard since you've missed a day." He said.

I nod. "Right."

=LATER AT THE OFFICE=

I look at the vets file and get more and more curious.

(Y/N) (Y/L/N), the owner of Hansarang Vet, 29 years old.

And she went to the same school I did, which was a private school... so what is she doing running a veterinary hospital?

That's not really a business, it's a small vet too, and she's pretty average looking.

She's probably at home watching some movie marathon right now, that's the kind of person she looks like.

And I'm always right with my judgments on people. It's how I'm so good in my business.

~(Y/N) POV~
"Bottoms up man!" I shout to my friend laughing as I watch him try to drink his whole glass of Soju.

He finishes it and slams his glass down, wiping his mouth.

"Call me man again, I dare you." He said looking at me, "Would you rather grandpa? You were complaining about your knee hurting on the way to the car, it suits you." I say drinking my glass.

He laughs shaking his head, "Hey, you know you have your high school reunion tomorrow right? What are you doing here with me?" He asks.

"Well Yoongi, of course I'm not going to that thing, you know why. Plus, you just got here all the way from Daegu! There's no way I'd miss a chance to hang out with you!" I smile and he nudges my arm.

He orders another shot from the bartender, and turns to me again.

"I didn't come here just for fun though." He said

"What're you here for then?" I ask.

"To work with a guy on dance stuff, he goes by Sunshine." He says, "Sunshine?" I ask tilting my head. "Well that's how he referred to himself in the email."

"Oh, does he go by something else other places?" I ask, he nods.

"He goes by Mr.Jung otherwise."
##################
I am so sorry.

I didn't mean to disappear, a lot of stuff went down with school and I was only able to update a little bit on this chapter before completing it.

But I finished it and I hoped you liked it.

Comment and vote!

🤑
YourShookJams