6

~Min Yoongi POV~ "(Y/N)- come on you have to work with me

~Min Yoongi POV~
"(Y/N)- come on you have to work with me..." I sigh trying to get the drunk female to her feet so I can get to my car.

She lets out a small groan as I try to hoist her up.

"How is it you got wasted and I didn't huh?" I huff sitting her on a bench.

"(Y/N)?" A voice calls out and I look up across from me, a guy is peering down at her, his blonde hair hiding his eyes. "Yeah that's (Y/N), who are you?" I ask and the guy looks up at me and gives me a small smile, his mouth staying closed, his eyes disappearing. "I'm a friend of hers, I'm Namjoon." He says politely and puts his hand out to me awkwardly, afraid I wouldn't take it.

"Yoongi." I reply shaking his hand.

"Need help? He asks pointing to the passed out (Y/N).

"I can-" Before I could finish my sentence, Namjoon had already hoisted her up over her shoulder, moving her bag to push down the back of her dress so that nothing would show, I watched him amazed. "Why would she wear this dress? She hates it." He mumbles. 'How does he know my best friend more than I do?' I wonder to myself, watching as he fixated her on his shoulder. "I'll get her home Hyung. Goodnight." He smiled before walking away.

"How'd you know if I was older-" I watch his back feeling more confused.

~Namjoon POV~
"Don't you have to open tomorrow? Why are you drinking?" I laugh as I walk.

I've known (Y/N) since she moved here, and to be honest, she's like a sour patch kid.

I laugh and walk to her veterinary clinic, seeing a man in an obviously expensive suit standing in front of the door, trying to look in the vet.

"Umm excuse me sir..."

~Jung Hoseok POV~
"Umm excuse me sir..." I hear a person call from behind me.

I look at a guy with a girl hoisted over his shoulder like a sack. "Who are you?" I ask him, "None of your business, why are you looking into my friends clinic when it's clearly closed and she's not there?" He asks, I widen my eyes. 'He knows her... useful...' 

"I'm um, a friend of hers as well." I choke out, and he cocks an eyebrow as if he doesn't believe me. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N), she was born (Y/B/D) runs Hansarang Vet and went to a private business school." I say. 'Nailed it.' I cheer in my head.

"That's not a friend, that's a stalker." He replies.

"That doesn't mean I'm a stalker! I've just known her for a long time!" I lie— not a good idea.

He sets the girl down on a bench in front of the vet and walks up to me, staring at me in the eyes. "If you've known her for a long time, you'd know she doesn't like talking about her childhood, so it would take a background check to figure out what kind of school she went to." He says, still looking me dead in the eye.

I swallow harshly, staying silent.

He was about to speak up but then a girl stumbles over.

"Waaaa it's ab god!" She points at me and I look at her feeling confused, recognizing the voice, I look at her face, her eyes were half closed, and it seemed like she couldn't stand up straight.

"(Y/N)???" I look at her, The guy was looking at me again.

"Ab god!?" He asks, and I realize how bad a nickname 'ab god' would sound out of context.

"Not what it sounds like." I say quickly. "Namii~" (Y/N) cooed and pinches the guys cheeks, making him sigh. "Is she drunk?" I ask, and he nods, taking her hands off his face.

I watch as he reaches into purse, pulling out keys and finding one, putting it into the lock of the door to the vet, before hoisting her up over his shoulder, making her squeal. He walks in, so do I, and I follow them, he opens a door, and it reveals a bedroom. "She lives in her workplace!?" I ask in amazement.

"Get out stalker, before I call the police!"
##################
I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! It took a while for me to make it since I have had exams, it's mostly been written on the bus ride to school!

Please comment and vote!

🤑
YourShookJams