20

~Jung Hoseok POV~In my car I went after that conversation

~Jung Hoseok POV~
In my car I went after that conversation.

"She's so stupid. That stupid Yoongi— dragging her there-" I grip the steering wheel as I speed up on the road. "It isn't safe, she'll get hurt."

-Flashback-
After my very first stage, I step off to the side, noticing a few people in the far corner of the room.

"Please get off! I'm only here to watch!" The girl is struggling to remove her wrist from the guys hand, "Dressed like this~?" He slurs, leaning towards her face. "I think not." He pulls her close and keeps his hands on her, I watch as she struggles more.

My fists clench at the sight, but I can't do anything, this man is ten times stronger than I am, I can just see it in the way he's built.

I look around the area again, noticing the amount of people doing an assortment of drugs, others are downing alcohol until they lose their balance.

I move to get out of the place, accidentally bumping into a man, he looks down at me.

"Watch where you're going." He says angrily as he burns his cigarette into my arm making me jerk back, holding it in pain.
-Flashback end-

"People have no mercy there." I mutter through my teeth as I park my car on the side of the road, getting out quickly and locking the doors, grabbing my jacket and going inside the place.

Inside is the same image from years ago, the same image repeats every night. Runaway criminals come here to let loose, to see someone fight, to get high or over the top drunk.

Looking around I am unable to find (Y/N).

Then I finally spot her, in a far uncrowded area.

~(Y/N) POV~
I feel excited as I watch the lights dim, suddenly a small remote is tossed to me, I look around in confusion.

"For voting!" I can hear Yoongi's voice and I smile.

"(Y/N)!!!" My name is shouted and I turn my head in confusion again, "I really want to change my name sometimes." I mutter to myself, finding Hoseok standing in front of me.

"Hoseok what are you-"

"Please bring Gloss to the stage." A voice yells, interrupting me.

"We are leaving." He whispers in my ear grabbing my wrist, I yank it from him.

"No, we are not." I say moving farther away from him.