18

~(Y/N) POV~ Work was annoying today since I was anxious still from the morning

~(Y/N) POV~
Work was annoying today since I was anxious still from the morning.

I sit down at the desk in the office, working on papers I had scattered everywhere when I hear the bell to the door chime, signaling that someone had come in. "Good Morning welcome to Hansarang Vet." I get up and bow, not taking a chance to look at the person who had come in.

"(Y/N)." A familiar raspy voice says and I look up seeing Yoongi, I feel shocked from his presence.

"Yoongi-" He shows me a small dog in his arms and I sigh, recognizing the dog, it was Min Holly. Yoongi and I found this dog as a stray, and he took her in, filling her with love since then.

-Flashback-
"I really want you to show me your rap at SOME point! Please!" I plead laughing, "(Y/N)~ I would but-" He stops and we both hear a whimpering near us, he looks around quickly and notices by a garbage can a small dog, digging in the trash, its leg looked hurt, as there was blood shown in its fur.

As I was about to say something, Yoongi rushes over to it and kneels down to it, picking up the weak little animal, who just rested tiredly in his arms.

"(Y/N), we need to help it." He says desperately and I nod, holding my arms out for the poor animal. "I'll take the dog." I say and he shakes his head, "I can carry it." He says and I nod, rushing us to my vet as quick as we could.

When we arrive I quickly unlock it, walking Us in and taking us back to one of the rooms, I have Yoongi set her down on the table and she lays weakly there.

Quickly I sanitize my hands and put on my gloves, focusing on the dog on the table.

I clean its wound and bandage it, cleaning the animal carefully in the sink with lukewarm water, Yoongi is watching me intently. As I lift the dog up to wash it I notice that the dog is a male. "The dog is a he." I state to Yoongi and he nods slowly, I dry him off carefully with a towel, he is calm the whole time.

I rest him on the table slowly and go to the medicine tray, "He'll need to take this by mouth once a day.." I whisper and Yoongi looks at me.

"(Y/N), where will he stay?" He asks me and I look back at him.

"In the kennel in the vet." I say and Yoongi shakes his head.

"No. I want to take him." He says and I feel anxious, knowing that whatever it was Yoongi wanted, he got.

"You want to take him?" I ask and he nods looking at the dog.

"I want to keep him, and name him Min Holly." He smiles at the dog.
-Flashback End-

"What happened?" I ask as I walk up to them, "He's not eating lately and he has no energy..." He whimpers a little and I take him in my arms.

Maybe this is how Yoongi can forgive me.

I have to get Min Holly better.

"Wait here, I promise I'll do everything I can to help him get better." I look up at Yoongi from Min Holly and Yoongi's shoulder slouch in relief.

"Thank you (Y/N)."

~Hoseok POV~
I look around the ring, letting my hat cover my face, gulping I take the mic given to me and look down.

I can hear the cheering from people as my opponent steps into the stage.

The announcer does his job and brings us both to the center, holding a coin. "You guys know the deal, heads or tails?" He asks, "Heads." A female voice speaks out and it shocks me. "Alright, Hoseok your tails." He flips the coin and slaps it on his hand.

"Heads." He says and I sigh anxiously, then we both back up and the beat starts.

"It's disrespectful to not look at your opponent, don't you know that?" I hear her voice again, and I look up looking at the woman in front of me.

A long blonde haired girl, her hair is dyed, her face looks like a mix of Korean and something, but I can't tell what.

"Where are you from? Anywhere, wherever someone is they have no matter, useless they are." She say's in Japanese and I feel more confused, not knowing what had just left her mouth. "You guys want Korean?" She starts shouting to the crowd in Korean and I feel like me head is spinning.
"Change the track!" She shouts to the dj and it changes, the vibrations from the music ring under our feet.

"Your music has no name, why is it only mine has melody? Everybody cares about it wherever it is, you're listening in silence," She turns to the crowd and continues rapping as she points at me. "He's not hip hop he's got none of it left," She looks at me again "You're finished sir, how's it feel to be ended?" She bows and I nod slowly.

The music changes and I clear my voice in the mic looking at her.

"I'll have you know," I say I go the mic, the best drops and I start the actual rap.

"I am hip hop, my rap is like a Korean meal filling you up, I'm the god who controls this ring, I'm an ascending king. I can tell you're sick with jealously, go to the hospital and take a two weeks rest, I'm not sorry. Look at the arrogance of this little lady."  I lean down to her face. "She runs around like she in charge, I guess she wanna have my life in the spotlight, chick click bang bang to you and you." I point to her designer heels and then her face. Then I back away from her.

The crowd is going insane.

The mc cuts the music and walks up to the middle again.

"Hard choice right? We've got Chanmina, and we've got Sunshine!" He calls and turns around to face the screen.

He points to Chanmina's boots.

"180!" He calls and points to my side of the screen. "Can Sunshine beat 180?!" He shouts.

They count up, and reach the final total.

"Yes he can!" He shouts, "Sunshine beats the 180 with his 189 boots!!" He shouts again and the crowd is cheering louder.

I'm coming for the big man.
##################
Here's a gif of Chanmina for educational purposes:

 ##################Here's a gif of Chanmina for educational purposes:

Comment

Vote

🤑
YourShookJams