Chapter Twenty-Six

Yoongi's POV

  I woke up in the familiar, but unfamiliar room. The only time I ever came in this room was to talk to Jungkook or when I decorated it.

  The guest room.

  I didn't even sleep in here when Jimin was mad at me. I slept on the couch in hopes that it wouldn't become a permanent spot to sleep.

  Little did I know, I'd be sleeping in the guest room as my room now. I told Jimin that it would be easier to get used to things if we didn't sleep in the same bed, and he agreed.

  But not cuddling with anyone hurts me.

  I pushed my face into my pillow and suddenly smelt Jungkook. I wonder how that bitch is doing.. I took out my phone and sighed.

  I smiled at my phone and finally decided to get out of bed

  I smiled at my phone and finally decided to get out of bed. When I went downstairs, Jimin was sat at the kitchen table, looking down at his phone with a small smile. "Good morning." I caught his attention, making him look up.

  He smiled slightly at me. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" He asked. I looked back at Jimin and frowned. "I slept amazingly." I said. Jimin chuckled and shook his head.

  "Liar." He smirked and drank from a cup.

  "Whatever." I pouted and started taking things out to make breakfast. "Junglebook is on his way here, so I'll make pancakes." I said.

  Jimin smiled. "I haven't seen him in almost a month." He stated. "Where has he been?"

  I rolled my eyes. "He met Namjoon in Seoul and he hasn't separated from him since then."

  I heard Jimin drop his phone on the table, so I looked back at him. He was staring wide-eyed at me. "Is Jungkook dating Kim Namjoon?"

  He looked surprised at me. "Yeah..?" I said.

  "Holy shit, that boy scored." Jimin laughed.

  I laughed and put the pancake on the stove. "Yeah, I guess he did, didn't he?" I cringed at the thought of someone making Jungkook softer than he already is. Jimin smirked.

  "Yeah, But apparently you thought that V was much more good looking?" Jimin sipped his cup as I glared at him, not finding it funny.

  "Please-"

  "I know, I know." Jimin raised his hands in defeat. "I won't bring it up anymore. But you have to admit that it's kind of weird how you went from not knowing the idol, to.. yeah."

  I shook my head. "I went to high school with him, though." I said. Jimin laughed at that.

  "So did I." He furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait.. Didn't V say that he had a crush on you then?"

  I pursed my lips into a thin line and was going to answer, but I could basically hear the presence of Jungkook around me. I turned and furrowed my eyebrows at the boy standing in the hallway, just staring at me and Jimin.

  "How long have you been standing there?" I asked, making Jimin turn his head to Kook.

  Jungkook shrugged. "Long enough to be completely confused and hungry at the same time." He slowly made his way to the kitchen table, eyeing me as he did so. Oh, yeah.

  I bit my lip and turned back to the pancakes. I took the last one out and set it on a plate, then brought it to the kitchen table. "Jungkook, I told Jimin everything.." I mumbled quietly.

  Jimin shot a glare at Jungkook. "You knew?"

  "Don't drag me into this." He started pouring syrup on his plate. "I yelled at Yoon for doing it. Trust me, I'm just as confused." He said.

I frowned and looked away from them.

I'm such a terrible person. Yeah, Taehyung is hot or whatever, but that doesn't make it OK.

"Yooni," I felt a hand on mine, so I looked up and saw Jimin with a worried look. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and leaned back in his seat. Jimin glanced at him. "Jungkook, me and Yoongi talked it out. Actually, we talked all night, and we agreed upon being just friends."

  I frowned as that still kind of stung me.

  Of course, after so long, it's gonna hurt. Jimin is still one of my best friends, and I don't want to hurt him or anything.. I hope I didn't hurt him too bad. Little does he know, I was hurting because of what I had done, too.

  I let him know that last night, though.

  "So," Jungkook took a bite of his pancake. "You guys are okay with.. everything?" He asked. Jimin looked at me and tilted his head.

  "Yeah," He said, knowing that I was wanting to get away from the topic. Jungkook shrugged with a smile across his face. "Cool." He said.

  A few minutes went by before Jungkook spoke up again. "I bet Wednesday's are going to be really awkward." He laughed. "Especially now that V has a girlfriend." He continued laughing, but I got a shocked face when he said that.

  "Wait, what?" I asked, feeling sort of betrayed, but not really taking it to heart. Jungkook looked at me and tilted his head curiously.

"You didn't know?" He asked.

I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"No.."

~