Chapter Thirty-Two

Yoongi's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and let darkness confuse me as I looked around. "What time is it?" I asked nobody in particular as I stretched my arms above my head. The window was dark, but a streetlight came through as I looked sleepily at it, not knowing when I fell asleep.

A notification on a phone went off, causing little light to shine up at the ceiling. The light was bright enough to shine onto the face of the person next to me, and it was only then that I realized Taehyung was beside me.

He had an arm wrapped securely across my leg and his other hand was under his pillow, propping his head up as he slept peacefully.

Taehyung's face was so soft looking and he had a small smile planted on it. The notification on his phone went away, causing the room to go dark again. Memories from last night started flooding into my head, making me stare blankly into the darkness.

I hadn't realized, but I was smiling just like Taehyung is, but I'm actually awake. He isn't.

"Tae?" I placed my hand on his, only then realizing that I had his shirt on, and only his shirt on. I reached for my lamp and turned it on. So much for redecorating my room, huh?

"Taehyung.." I tapped his hand and waited.

He moved a little and furrowed his eyebrows, finally beginning to wake up. "Hm?" He said sleepily. I smiled as he stretched out like a baby and covered his eyes from the light.

Eventually, his eyes slowly opened. He looked up at me and suddenly looked terrified. "Oh my God, Yoongi.. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do anything to you if you didn't want-"

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes at him.

  He stopped speaking.

I rolled over in my bed and moved closer to Taehyung, if that was even possible. When I placed my forehead against his chest, I could hear his heart beating fast and I frowned.

"Why are you so sorry for?" I asked him. He was hesitant to answer, and hesitant to even touch me. He had moved his hands away from my body. "Tae, I wanted earlier to happen."

(A/N: if ur confused, they had sex lol)

I could feel Taehyung slowly soften up his muscles. He let out a sigh of relief as he wrapped his hand around me again. "I thought you were going to hate me again.." he admitted. I frowned at the thought of that.

  "I only hated you because I made mistakes." I mumbled into his chest. "But this wasn't a mistake." I looked up at Taehyung and he looked back down at me with soft eyes.

  "Do you still hate me?" He pouted.

  I tried to hide my smile as he held onto me tighter. "No, I don't hate you." I stated.

  Taehyung smiled back at me before he moved closer to my face. He stared into my eyes for a moment, just exploring my eyes with his own.

  "Then.." He looked away from me and bit his lip. "Do you think you could ever give me a chance to be with you, Yoongi?" He asked.

  I smiled at that. "Well, duh." I said.

  Taehyung laughed as he looked back into my eyes. For a moment, that's all we did. We just stared into each other's eyes and didn't say a word. Well, until Taehyung broke the silence.

  "Yooni..?" He smiled at me.

  I smiled back. "Yes, Tae?" I asked.

  Taehyung smiled wider at his nickname and inched closer to me. "Can I kiss you?" He whispered. I chuckled at that.

  "Tae, we had sex earlier. Why-"

  "I'm trying to be romantic!" He whined.

  I laughed at him as he stuck out his lips and pouted at me. "You can be romantic on our first date. I promise I won't ruin it." I said as I pulled him in and placed my lips softly onto his, making him smile instead of pout.

  Taehyung was softly pecking my lips, and it felt like the most relaxing thing I've ever experienced as he did so. He wasn't rushing and he wasn't trying to force himself on me.

  Instead, he was kissing me just perfectly.

  He suddenly pulled away from kissing me and looked into my eyes with a smirk. "So there will be a first date?" He asked me.

  I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

  "Of course." I said.

  Of course.

The end lmao

▪️i write yoonkook, taegi, yoonmin, yoonjin, and more!! so please follow me i have plenty of stories 🥺

▪️Twitter: @mai_tuga

~

~

Thanks for reading this trash even though I literally NEVER freaking updated 🥴

I'm sorry for the ending too

Have a wonderful day

~