Chapter Twelve

Yoongi's POV

"Good morning, baby." I heard Jimin's voice. His hands wrapped around my waist and he began to pull me closer to him, wanting to cuddle as usual. In the morning, Jimin and I like to cuddle and talk until he has to go to work- or if it's the weekend, we stay that way.

  It felt a little odd, being in his arms like this. After what happened yesterday, I could tell that  my world was about to go downhill and I could not do a single thing to stop it from happening.

  Basically, I'm screwed.

  Jimin nuzzled into the back of my neck and squeezed me. "Baby, wake up." He whined.

  I shut my eyes tighter and grabbed onto Jimin's hand. "Let me sleep." I whined back at him. He let go of me and sighed quietly.

  "You don't want to go to work with me today?" He asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to look at him. His face was squished into the pillow and his soft eyes were looking back into mine. "Why would I?" I asked. His eyebrows furrowed as well.

  "It's Wednesday." He stated.

  My eyes grew wide at that. Wednesday's are Jimin's short days, so I usually go with him to the studio and give him and Hoseok reviews on the dances they work on, and they sometimes use me as an example in their small class.

  Wednesday.

  Every Wednesday for almost two years, I go with him to the studio. I don't miss a single day. Except today. "Uh- don't you have to have another meeting with Hoseok and Taehyung?" I asked nervously. "I- I have to- I promised Jungkook that I'd take him somewhere."

  Jimin frowned at me. "But you always come with me on Wednesday's, whether I have a meeting or not." He stated. God damnit.

  I'm not going.

  "It's fine, though." He smiled at me as he placed his hand on my head and started playing with my hair. His brown eyes scanned my face for a moment, making me feel instantly bad for some reason. "I understand. You promised Kook. But you need to promise me that you'll start coming again next Wednesday." He smiled his angel smile.

  I nodded at him. "I promise."

——

Taehyung's POV

  I walked into the studio after waiting for closing hours, just like Jimin told me to do.

  It was nice of him to want me safe, considering I'm well known now, but that still didn't make anything any better. No matter how nice this person is, he has Yoongi.

  Min Yoongi.

  The Min Yoongi from high school..

  I can't believe that I almost had a chance to talk to him in high school but I blew it.

  Maybe if I hadn't been such a scaredy cat, I would be the one holding him at night. Maybe I could kiss him goodnight and have long, meaningless conversations with him. Maybe..