Chapter Thirteen

💙 Voting at the end 💙

I'll do an extra long chapter since I'm so mean and haven't updated😂

Yoongi's POV

  The week passed by really slowly.

  Jungkook hugged me the whole night before he had to leave and go back to college. It wasn't long before Wednesday came back along again.

  Jimin forced me to go to work with him, saying that I had promised, and I did, but..

  Taehyung.

  What if Taehyung is there?

  The closer I got to the studio, the more nervous I got. "Jiminie, why did I have to come? Isn't that idol guy gonna be here? I'm sure he wouldn't like if I was here-"

  "That's crazy, Yoon. It's my studio and if he doesn't like it, he can leave." Jimin shrugged.

  I frowned at that.

  That means that Taehyung will be there..

  "What if I sit in your office while you teach him?" I asked him. Jimin looked over at me.

  He shrugged. "Okay, sure."

  I smiled as Jimin started to reach for his pocket. His eyes widened. "Oh wait, I actually left my key at home." He looked at me and smiled weakly. "Don't worry. I'm sure that Taehyung will love having you there."

  Jimin rolled his eyes and kicked a rock on the sidewalk. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

  "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

  He shrugged. "When he came to the house, he kept staring at you." He said bitterly.

Why do you care? You do the same with Hoseok. I wish I could just say that to him.

Yes, I'm still mad.

My boyfriend is jealous even though he clearly likes someone else and even flirts with him.

Yeah, I'm pissed. But the more I think about mine and Jimin's relationship, the more I realize that we are more friends than anything else. Maybe he's just a really affectionate person and he didn't realize that until after we started going out. Maybe he thought he liked me, but he's just now realizing that he doesn't.

Either way, I don't think he feels the connection. Hell, I don't even really feel it.

But.. I do love him though. He doesn't need to lie to me if he doesn't like me. I get it.

"Taehyung doesn't like me." I tried to keep calm. "And why does it matter if he does? I'm yours anyways." I said as I opened the door to the studio. I obviously said or did something wrong, because Jimin was now upset as well.

When we walked in, the normal class was there. It was around five people that always came, and I only ever talked to one or two.