Chapter Seven

Yoongi

The way back home was probably the most stressful thing I have ever had to do. Every time I'd look over at Jungkook, he was either texting Namjoon or Jimin..

Jimin..

Fuck. I don't think I'm ever going to get over what I did. Why did I even do it?.. My eyes settled on my hands as I remembered exactly what had happened right before I left to come to this stupid concert.

Flashback

"Jiminie?" I walked into the dance studio, wanting to surprise my boyfriend before I took my little vacation away from home.

When I walked into the studio, there were no dancers and a soothing song was playing as Jimin and Hoseok stood before me. Hoseok has his head in the crook of Jimin's neck, and they were laughing about something.

  It kind of looked like Hoseok was kissing Jimin's neck, but maybe I'm seeing things.

  Yeah, who am I kidding?

Neither of them noticed me, so I just slowly backed out of the door and made sure that they didn't see or hear the door close.

That was when I felt it.

Flashback End

I came back from my own little world as Jungkook nudged me. "What's wrong?" He asked me. It was only then that I realized that I was gripping onto my knees tightly. My face was twisted and I had to keep back tears from falling down my face.

"Nothing.." I said weakly to Jungkook.

I rested my head on the seat in front of me, trying not to cry in front of any of the plane passengers. Jungkook placed his hand on my back and started moving it in circles.

"Yoongi, you've obviously been keeping something from me." Jungkook said to me. My body tensed as I thought about Taehyung and Jimin with Hoseok. "I'm your best friend. I realize these things, but you don't have to tell me.. I just need to know if you're okay or not."

I twisted my head to look at him.

He had a serious face, which is unusual, and he looked just as upset as me. Suddenly, I felt tears star rolling down my eyes as I looked up at him. His eyebrows furrowed and he pulled me in for a hug, to which I gladly took.

The tears wouldn't stop coming, but I didn't want anyone to see me in this state, so I tried to stop them. "Kookie.." I frowned. Jungkook hugged me tighter, making me feel warm.

"It's okay, YoonYoon.." He said softly.

A smile came across my face as I chuckled at that. "I told you I hated that name.." I said. Jungkook shrugged and pulled back from me.

He looked into my eyes and laughed.

"Don't cry." He said with tears eyes of his own, making his eyes even more sparkly.

If that's possible.

I smiled at Jungkook and wiped my tears away. "I wasn't trying to." I laughed. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. The rest of the flight ended with me falling asleep, trying to let go of everything. I don't need this stress.

But I did it to myself..

~