Chapter Twenty-Seven

Taehyung's POV

I stepped out of the car and smiled as I made my way to the building, leaving the brunette woman in the car behind me as she fixed her makeup in a hurry. "Wait!" She swung the door to my car open and started running towards the front door as I opened it.

She stepped in front of me and went into the building, thanking me for opening the door for her. "I opened the door for me, but you're welcome, I guess." I walked in behind her.

"Stop being so rude." I could practically hear her roll her eyes as we walked down the hall.

I shrugged as I opened the familiar door to the dancing room. "Who said I was trying to be, Roselyn?" I smiled as I walked in and saw Yoongi sitting in the corner as usual. "Hey guys." I smiled brightly at Hoseok and Jin.

Jin smiled back at me, but Hoseok looked blankly at the ground. "Happy Wednesday." Hoseok said, unamused. He looked up at me and tilted his head. "Who's that?" He asked, finally interested in something about me.

I looked over at Rose.

Oh, yeah.

"This is Rose." I stated. "I kinda need to ask Jimin if it's okay for her to.. sit here." I stared at her, then looked around. "Where is he?"

Jin pointed at Jimin's office. "He hasn't came out since I arrived." He pouted sadly.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Don't worry. He's probably just doing something. He's not ignoring you." He reassured Jin. I furrowed my eyebrows at Yoongi, who had in earphones and hadn't even looked up since I've been here.

Are they in a fight?

I bit my lip and tried to look away, but Yoongi suddenly looked up, probably feeling my eyes on him. We made eye contact before he almost instantly looked behind me at Roselyn.

His eyes were unreadable as he stared. He  slowly took out his earphones and stood up, walking straight to me and Rose.

What is he even doing?

"Nice girlfriend." He looked straight at me. Rose looked up from her phone and looked at Yoongi in confusion. "She looks like Barbie, but I'm sure she is just a toy to you anyways." He said blankly as he looked back at her.

Rose opened her mouth and furrowed her eyebrows as I covered my mouth in attempt to try not to laugh at what he said. "Babe, Do something! What the hell?" She whined.

"Okay." I looked back at Yoongi and smiled. "Apologize, please." I said. Yoongi shook his head, so I looked back at Rose. "I tried." I said.

Rose scoffed. "Whatever." She sat down.

Yoongi glared at her and then looked back at me. "Since when did you get her?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Yesterday." I said.

I heard Jin laugh at that, so I glanced at him. "You just randomly decided to get her? How long have you even known her?" He asked.

  He's my best friend. He knows me better.

Rose tried to ignore everyone, but I knew she couldn't because she was impatiently waiting to leave, but I didn't even care. She's not even really my girlfriend. She's just a person that my manager wanted me to use for "publicity."