Chapter Five

Yoongi

A feeling of guilt and disgust washed over me like a tsunami as I walked around, looking for Jungkook so that we could leave this place.

  "Kook?" I walked up the stairs, seeing a closed door directly in front of me. I opened the door, seeing Jungkook and Namjoon holding up a picture and laughing loudly at at.

  What's so funny about a picture?

  "Kook, we need to leave." I snapped him out of his laughter. Both of them turned to me and their smiles faded away. "Why?" Kook pouted at me, then looked at Namjoon.

  I stepped forward and grabbed his arm, dragging him away from Namjoon. "Let's go." I said as he let go of the picture, making Namjoon almost drop it onto the floor.

Jungkook waved sadly at the taller man.

  I dragged Jungkook down the stairs and out of the door, not even looking back as Jungkook did. He got out his phone and looked up the directions to our hotel as we walked the sidewalk, having no car to take us there.

  Jungkook was frowning, but he obeyed as we walked away from the two-story house.

  "Why is your jacket inside-out?" He glanced up at me with an angry look, but he tried to sound calm as he spoke. I clenched my fists as I looked down at my jacket. Fuck.

  "It must've been like that all night, I guess." I took it off and fixed it. Jungkook shook his head at me. "No it wasn't." He replied.

  I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back at him. "I guess I just fucking put it on wrong when I left, Jungkook. Shit, why don't you question everything I do?" I snapped at him.

  Jungkook scoffed. "I asked one question."

  I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Whatever."

  "Really?" Jungkook laughed coldly. "First, you make me leave Namjoon and the Kim Taehyung, and then you snap at me for telling you that your jacket's inside-out? Really?"

  He looked away from me and crossed his arms as we turned a corner, getting closer to the hotel. I frowned as hurt filled his eyes.

"Happy birthday to me." He scoffed.

  Was I too harsh? Of course I was.

  During the whole eight minute walk, all I could think about was how I screwed up everything just by a mere touch by "V."

  Fuck him.

  Fuck you, Kim Taehyung.

  I'll be fine just as long as nobody finds out. I can keep it a secret. I'll apologize to Jungkook, and I'll never see Kim Taehyung again.

  Then I'll live happily with my boyfriend.

  Yeah.

  "Jungkook.." I noticed that I was lagging behind him as he opened the door to the hotel room. I frowned and ran up to him, wrapping my arms around his small waist as he held the door open for me to walk in. "Jungkookie, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to snap on you.."

  Jungkook sighed and patted my arm. "Why did you snap, anyways? What happened back there?" He twisted his head to look at me.

  I bit my lip as visions and noises filled my mind. I shook my head. "Nothing, Kook."

  He stared at me for a second before smiling weakly at me. "Alright, Yoon." He said.

I was thankful as we finally walked into the hotel room, letting everything stay in the past. I will never mention what happened, and I will never let anyone know. Nobody will find out.

  Just as long as he stays away.

~

Short chapter

+

A lot of meaning

=

Oh Shit