Chapter Eighteen

Taehyung's POV

  I stared closely at the door to the studio, and I kept on staring at it for about five minutes. No, today isn't Wednesday. Today isn't my day to come in and dance. And as much as I hated doing this, I had to. I opened the door to the room and all eyes shot back at me.

  A bunch of random people's eyes widened as they looked at me. "Holy shit, is that V?" One said. I pursed my lips into a thin line. Oops.

  Forgot about that.

  Jimin glared at me from the back of the room and told his students to wait for him as he signaled for me to walk to his office. For some reason, I was really nervous. Shit.

  When I walked into the office, Jimin calmly closed the door, but I could see how tightly he was holding the handle to it. He inhaled, and I was too nervous to say anything so I just stood there and waited for him to talk. He then exhaled as he looked up at me. "Taehyung.."

  Jimin looked like he was about to cry.

  "What are you doing to my baby?" He said, almost like he was crying for help. "I saw the pictures. I saw how you were holding my boyfriend. I can tell that he's changing just by the way he acts. What have you done?" He asked. I felt bad for the guy, really.

  My palms were sweaty at this point. I don't like ruining other people's lives. I'm perfectly fine with ruining just my own instead.

But..

  "Jimin, I came here to apologize to you." I weakly started off. "I shouldn't have held him like that, and-" I stopped, not knowing what else to say. "I'm.. not here to be a home wrecker. I'm not here to.. steal Yoongi from you, and I'm not here to make enemies, because trust me, I already have enough of those." I laughed at myself. "I'm just going to say that I'm sorry, and whatever else is going on with your baby, that's not on me. If he's changing, don't blame me. That's something that I can't help." I shrugged at him.

  Jimin started hard at me, as if he was analyzing me for some science project or something. He squinted at me for a while.

"Ok." He said.

——

The whole drive back home was stressful.

"Ok" sounded so bitter.

I didn't mean to ruin anyone's life.. I'm not that terrible. I mean, shit. I didn't even know that Yoongi had a boyfriend, so can Jimin blame me for having sex with his boyfriend?

No.

But can he blame me for flirting with him?

Yes.

So I guess I am a home wrecker.

That thought filled my head as I drove by shops and buildings. A certain shop caught my eye as I went by it, so I decided to turn back.

This is a bad idea..

But..

~