Chapter 41

There will stand Ellen in the chapter now! I just thought about this (including many, manyyy more mistakes)! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :( I just don't have the inspiration to edit and write this again.

'Awwe Aidan's new post from your hands is So Cute' Ellen chuckles. 'It is.' I Smile while looking at Aidan Who's talking to Tom and Justin. 'It really is.'

Some comments hurted again but I guess that I'll have to live with that.. I'll have to get used to that now that I'll be an actor. Wow I'm an actor. Who would've thought that in the holidays when I just had met Aidan? 'Everyone on set please!' the director yells 'And start!'

I wipe away some tears. It isn't of use though. There are already new tears streaming down my face. I suddenly hear my door opening and I try to wipe away all my tears. The feeling goes away immediately when I hear Five's voice. 'Lena?' I don't look up. 'Did I hear you screaming and crying?' He asks worried. 'Why did you come back Five?' I ask trying to avoid his question. 'I came back because I wanted to make sure that everything was good, apparently not.'

'Don't worry.' I say. I still didn't look up 'Everything is good.'. 'I do worry Lena. I care about you.' He says softly 'And I know you aren't ok.' Now I do look up. When he sees my wet cheeks he immediately goes sitting next to me and wraps his arm around me. 'What's wrong?'. 'I don't want to tell you. I don't even want to know it myself.' I say. I feel myself tearing up again.

'You don't have to say anything.' Five says softly. I feel his hand petting my hair softly. 'But please know that I'm always here ok?'. I look into his eyes and he turns his face and also stares in mine. We do this for a minute and then we both blush softly. 'I'm going again.' Five says while standing up 'They're waiting for me.'. I immediately stand up too and grab his arms 'I'm going to.'. I see Five smiling softly when I said that. 'I don't want to be alone right now.' I explain with pink cheeks.

He spatial jumped us to the commission where the others already were standing. They waited for five to return to break in. 'Feeling better?' Klaus asked me. 'Nope I just wanted to help y'all.'. 'Aww that's so sweet.' Diego said full of sarcasm. 'How do we go inside without everyone seeing us?' I asked. 'Not everyone can go inside.' Five exlained while looking at all the people entering and leaving the building 'Maybe two people? max three.' he said. 'Ok, Five, Luther and me will go inside.' Diego immediately said. Ouch. 'Can I go too?' I asked 'I overheard their conversation so maybe..'

'No.' Diego immediately says 'You are too young and you are not trained for these things.'. I am not indeed. Five looks at me 'I'm not letting you go inside either. I'm not putting you in danger. We'll handle this.' He says softly. 'Stay safe Five.' I sigh. 'I wil, we will.' he smiles. All three go inside and let Allison, Klaus and me outside.

'What do we do now?' Asks Klaus 'Do we wait?'. 'I'm going to walk around.' I say 'I don't like standing still and not doing anything.'. Allison tried to stop me but I walked away. 'Don't be gone too long!' Klays yells 'Five would kill me if you wouldn't come back!'. I chuckle and turn around 'I'll come back don't worry!'. I see a lot of assassins and agents. This place gives me the creeps. I walked around the place and after a couple of minutes there was a forest in front of me.

Nothing much I thought so I turned around, ready to go back. But when a scream reaches my ears I turn around again. It sounded like Vanya. Was it Vanya? Should I go? Or should I go back and get the others? No. I'm not going to get them. Vanya will be gone when we'll come back and they won't believe me. I'm going into the forest.

I walk slowly into the forest from where I heard a scream. I'm getting close as I hear Vanya yelling. 'No! Just let me go! I can't get her out!'. I start walking faster and see her standing there, chained to a tree. The two assassins are standing there, the two who took me here. Vanya is trying to escape. She's scared, terrified.

I need to help her. But how?

'I'm going to the handler. Ask him how need to change her back to her other side.' The woman says as she walks away. Good, now I only have to worry about the man. I grab a stone from underneath my feet and throw it into the bushes on the other side. I know, the simplest plan you'll ever think of but I need to do something. I immediately run up to Vanya and pull the rope off her. I give her a signal to make sure that she doesn't say anything. She runs into the bushes as fast as she could and I follow her.

We both run to a safer place. 'Klaus and Allison are there. Let's go there.' I say while looking at the ground. 'Thank you Lena.' She smiled 'I'm so happy that you helped me. They wanted to..' I cut her off 'I know what they want. I know everything.' The last bit came out of sadness.

If she's my mom. What do I do? If I stop the commission from training her I won't ever be born. But she'll live a good life. A life without being hurt. Without all the hate inside her.

'You ok?' Vanya asks. 'Don't worry about me ok?' I say while looking at the ground trying to avoid a conversation with her.