Chapter 38

There will stand Ellen in the chapter now! I just thought about this (including many, manyyy more mistakes)! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :( I just don't have the inspiration to edit and write this again.

After we said that it wouldn't be a problem for us to kiss on screen the director gave us a new script pretty quickly. I don't know how I feel about it. My family will see it and I have no idea how they'll react. I guess we'll find out when the new season airs..

In the evening Aidan and I were watching some Netflix together. I was laying in his arms in the seat. 'Ready for tommorows scene?' he asked. 'Ye sure.' I smiled 'But.' He looked worried 'But?' He askes immediately. 'I have no idea how my family will react.' I laugh softly. 'They'll be ok right?' 'I hope so.' I laugh 'We'll see.'. I hugged him and closed my eyes. Soon I fell alseep in his arms. And he did too.

Next day we went back to set. I was holding Aidan's hand and got a message from my niece.

(the name of your niece)🦄🥰🥴🌍

Niece:
hey!

you:
Helloww!

How are ya

good
wbu

Good
U on set?

Yassss

I got a question

Shoot?

I heard a rumor, Idk if it's true tho

?

I heard that you'll kiss Aidan on set

what?

Just wondering if it's true
They said that five is going to kiss
his gf.

Who the hell said that

It's a rumor that spread quick
Is it true? ;)

I can't tell spoilers

So yes?

I'm not saying anything

Ummmm

If I'd say Yes or No I would be telling spoilers .

Ugh

Sorry 😂

So u want me to wait till it airs huh

I do.

Grrr
I hate u
I luv u
baiii

Wow that spread fast. Who would've told? 'What's going on?' Aidan asks as he sees my worried face. 'Apparently everyone already knows that Five and Lena are going to kiss?' I say while showing him the chat. 'That was fast.' He says reading it. 'Yup.'. We went to the make-up trailer and got dressed for the next scene. The one scene everyone apparently already knew about.

'On set Aidan and y/n!'

I stood there silently. 'What do you want?' five asks again. 'I-.' I stutter a bit. Five frowns annoyed of me standing there. 'If you aren't going to say anything you should leave.' He says. He wants me to leave. 'Five.' I sigh 'I'm sorry for being such a jerk today. I didn't mean to.' He looks at me, expecting more. I can see a small smile appearing on his face. He liked how I am apologizing. 'What?' I chuckle softly. 'You finally apologized.

Yes I did. 'Doesn't change the fact that you were dumb to use Vanya's powers.' I wink at him. He rolls his eyes. At this point I'm sitting next to him. There's a short silence.

Gosh I'm going to do it..

I look in Five's eyes and press my lips against his. His lips were soft and I could feel him smiling in the kiss. After a couple of seconds I pulled back to see Five smiling. 'That was the thank you for saving my life.' I smile.

____________

Sorry this is short! But I really wanted to post something and I didn't have time because I met my ibf! She came here for a sleep over for 3 days! We had an amazing time and I'm super sad that she left :(