Chapter 2

As I hear my clock going off, I open my eyes annoyed. Very annoyed. It's Tuesday morning, 7am. I open the  curtains next to me and look outside.

It's still pretty calm and the nature sounds amaze me. But yet I could not get this one boy out of my head. Aidan. Aidan Gallagher. His face pops into my head the whole time, and every time it does my smile widens.

Knowing I won't be able to fall back into sleep, probably because of the boy in my head, I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I wasn't the only one awake.

My mom was already making breakfast and when she noticed me walking out of my room, she frowned 'You're already awake? My daughter?'

'Don't be too surprised..' I chuckled softly but again, Aidan's face flashed in front of my eyes again and I could not help but smile even more.

'What's up with that smile?' My mom asked.

She noticed. Aidan's face disappeared as I was thinking of an excuse. 'Nothing.' I chuckle a bit tense 'I think I'm just glad to be here. It's beautiful here.'

'Indeed it is.' She smiled friendly as she put some strawberries onto my plate 'Eat up quickly because your brother wants to go swimming afterwards.'

I look up at my brother now also coming inside the kitchen. His face was very sleepy but when he saw the strawberries his mood lightened up immediately.

'You're coming with us aren't you?' She asked me with a small frown on her face. I could see she was hoping I was coming with. And of course, I would not want to miss swimming..

The strawberry in my mouth prevented me from saying yes correctly but by the looks on their faces they understood.

•••

Oh how amazing the swimming pool was. There were so many different kinds! You basically had every pool in here! In instance a pool where waves were.

I was in that one right now. The waves were bigger than I would have expected. Not thinking much, I let the wave take me with it.

But before the wave had ended, I could feel myself crashing into someone. Again. Damn it y/n..

It doesn't take me long before I turn around since it's very easy in the water and when I see a certain face, my cheeks heat up almost immediately.

'We always meet like this don't we?' Aidan winks.

I smiled shyly  'I am really clumsy, sorry for that..'.

'That's adorable.' He said as he saw my cheeks heating up with every compliment he gave me.

'You think I'm adorable?' I questioned as I looked up at him. Me, adorable?

He realized what he had said and now I clearly could see his cheeks heating up. 'Maybe..'

My eyes were drawn to look at his and when I let them, I could see his were also staring right into mine.

We had loads of fun in the swimming pools and just enjoyed each other presence. After having used too much energy I needed some rest.

'Do you want to go to the bubble baths?' I asked.

Aidan looked up as he stepped out of the pool 'Yeah sure.'.

Most people were in the swimming pools which meant that there were maximum five people in the three bubble baths.

We walked together to them and saw one totally free of people. Instead of going first Aidan stood still and let me in first which made me chuckle.

'Manners huh?' I laughed as I stepped in.