Chapter 13

The bell just rang which meant it was finally time for our lunch break. I quickly walked outside to our spot where my friends and I always eat and sit.

They wave excited as they saw me walking towards them. 'How was your afternoon with Aidan yesterday?' One friend asked.

'Did you guys kiss?!' Another one asked.

'I will tell you all everything.' I chucked 'If you could please let me sit down.'

They all chuckled happily and then everyone became quiet. Everyone wanted to hear every detail.

'So first, we went to his hotel and watched the umbrella academy. It's a new show on Netflix. We then ordered pizza and then we fell asleep together while finishing the last episode from the umbrella academy.' I said.

'Is that his sweater?' My friend pointed out.

'Yeah he gave me it this morning.' I chuckled, looking down at the sweater I was wearing 'I should return it tonight.'

Everyone looked up as I told them about the sweater. 'This morning?' My friend asked.

'Yeah he gave it to me this morning as we waited for an uber outside his hotel.' I explained.

'Outside his hotel?!' She repeated 'Oh my what happened!'

My eyes widened, I knew what they were thinking 'Calm down! As I said we fell alseep together and this morning I was cold so he gave me his sweater.'

'I already thought something else had happened!' My friend started laughing.

'Iew no!' I laughed with her and I pushed her softly in her arm.

After school I headed home as usual, taking the train. When I arrive at my house after a 10 minute walk, i walk into our kitchen.

To my surprise, it wasn't just my mom sitting there.

Aidan and her sat at the table, talking to each other. 'Hey..' I said because they hadn't noticed me yet.

'Hello sweetie.' My mom returned a smile.

'Didn't know I'd see you two talking.' I chuckled as I also sat down at the table and took one of the sweets who were laying on the table.

Aidan chuckled softly and took a sip of the cup of coffee in front of him. 'Your mom and I were just talking.' He explained.

'Should I be scared?' I joked.

My mom chucked 'We were talking about you two living so far away from each other. You see, your dad and I have been planning to go on holidays in Los Angeles and i'm talking about it with Aidan.'

'No way!' My mouth fell open and I looked at my mom with a completely shocked expression.

'Yes way!' My mom her smile grew wider as she saw my reaction and I saw she enjoyed me seeing this shocked.

I looked down at myself and chuckled nervously 'Oh yes, I should give you your sweater back.'

'What no keep it on!' Aidan said with a smirk forming onto his lips 'You look better in it anyways.'

I felt my cheeks heat up immediately and I saw my mom smirking too. It was very clear that she already was planning our wedding...

Suddenly I saw Aidan's mind drift to something else and his smirk disappeared. He looked rather sad now. 'Do you wanna talk in the garden?'

'Umm sure.' I said unsure what this was about.

We walked outside and neither of us said anything as we did so. Once outside we were outside, I stood there rather uncomfortable since I didn't know what he would be telling me..

'I need to leave tonight.' Aidan sighed and he looked down at his feet, probably because he didn't want to see my heart breaking. 'I have to go to a comicon and if I don't leave tonight then I won't be there on time.'

I also looked down at my own feet, knowing it would take a rather long time till I would see him in real life again. 'I get it.' I smiled weakly.

'I will miss you y/n.' He returned a very weak smile. We both weren't ready to say goodbye again and I don't think we'll ever become used to them.