Chapter 31

Haven't edited this, but since I probably won't. . . I'll upload the whole fanfic again :)

THERE WILL STAND ELLEN IN THE CHAPTERS NOW! I just thought about this! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :(. I'm full on working on Bloodshed (another fanfic on my account), but maybe afterward I'll continue editing this one? Who knows.

Lena opens her eyes to see that she's in another building. This isn't the apocalypse, she realises. She's in another place, another time even.

"What the hell just happened?" She wonders out loud, feeling very dizzy.

"We just time traveled Vanya." Cha Cha rolls her eyes at the girl and Lena's eyes widen.

Time traveled? This cannot be possible? Can it?

"Here's is what is going to happen. You're going to talk to the new handler of the commission. He's not amused at all with your brother, number Five, destroying everything here. Still he does seem interested in you. He wants you to learn how to let your better side, the "bad" one, come out forever." Lena's lips part a little and a gasp is heard but she recovers herself rather quickly.

-

'Cut !' Says the director with a smile 'Good job y/n! Now everyone else on the set!'. You get to take a break and watch everyone else act.

-

Luther and Allison came back to the place where they left Lena and Vanya. But they didn't see Lena and neither did they see Vanya laying. She was standing. Allison her mouth fell open. She immediately went to hug her sister. 'I'm sorry i took your voice.' Vanya cries while hugging Allison back 'I didn't mean to.'.

Luther doesn't really know how to react. He's happy that his sister is back and the way she used to be. But he still doesn't trust her for what she did to Allison. The others also came back after a while. 'Lena I got water.' says five sweet but when he sees Vanya standing there with Allison 'Vanya?' he asks. 'It's me' she answers awkwardly. Klaus walks up to his sis and also gives her a hug. 'That girl who was here.' Vanya starts. 'Lena?' Five says while looking around 'Where's she?'. 'When i woke up, she was kind and she explained me everything.' All the siblings look at each other not really knowing what to say.

'Yes you did this to humanity and the world.' Says Diego not really caring as always. 'Two people came. A men and a women, they had guns and they were looking for me. Lena and I hid. But they found us. When they asked who from us was Vanya, she protected me and told them that she was Vanya.' Says Vanya. 'You let them take her?!' Yells five. 'I'm sorry i froze.

I couldn't say anything. I didn't want this to happen.' she says trying to keep her tears in. 'Did they wear uniforms?' asks five while ignoring Vanya who's trying to keep her tears in. 'y-yes.'.
'great, a new team of time traveling assassins from the commission.' he says loudly. 'The ones who came to our house?' Luther asks. 'Yes them, they think that she's Vanya. They're going to kill her when they find out that she isn't. Lena is in trouble, big trouble.' .

Diego rolls his eyes 'I'm sure that she can survive. We kept her alive for you five, i don't think that she also needs a babysit.'. 'Do you have any idea who they are?!' he snaps at Diego. 'Is that for who you killed people?' asks Luther. 'Wait what?' Vanya looks at Five. 'See.' Klaus laughs 'Our brother loves that girl.'. Five rolls his eyes 'I don't love her. Ok fine ! We let her there. I don't care. She'll die anyways.' Diego applauds for five.

'Good, now let's focus on surviving and how we get the hell out of here!'. 'No!' Vanya yells. the siblings look at her as they suddenly see her eyes going weird. 'Vanya?' Luther asks loudly. Allison runs up to her and shakes her. After that her eyes go back to normal. 'That was my bad side.' Says Vanya shocked 'I am dangerous for y'all. I can't hurt you all too. I'm sorry.' says vanya panicking. Allison smiles while grabbing Vanya's hand. Vanya takes a deep breath 'I need to help her.

She protected me. I can't live with the thought that she died because of me, especially after what I did.'. Luther smiles softly knowing he really missed this side of Vanya 'Well let's save her.' He says. 'I guess you'll need me.' Five thinks highly 'After all I, destroyed it there.'.

'So you can get us innnnnn' says Klaus calm. 'Pff.' says Diego not amused 'Shouldn't we be concentrating on saving the world?'. Five looks up, thinking if his hormones really are playing with him. Why would he else always be happy if Lena was around him. She'd make him smile and laugh while no one else can.

'So how are we going to save five's girlfriend?' says Klaus while looking at five who's giving him a dead stare. Five rolls his eyes 'She is not my-' Klaus doesn't let him finish his sentence 'Yea yea.'. 'I guess I'm in too.' sighs Diego 'Not that i have something else to do here.'. 'So what's the plan?'.