Part 2 Chapter 19

Sorry about the delay in updating but I am happy to say I am now back. I am sorry to say that there  is only this chapter and one other one before the epilogue left of this book.

Still Sages POV

As everyone was shown to their accommodations Jett and I took our dads to my suite as our granddad was there waiting for us. As we got into the suite I was shocked to see my once so tough father break down for a second time today. Both Jett and I grabbed him before he fell down and managed to assist him to the nearest chair which my granddad passed us.

"Sage said you were alive but I still cannot believe it even this morning when I saw you in the distance it still did not register. I am so glad you are you are here dad I love you so much and this last year had gotten so much worst, I thought I was losing my mind. I am so sorry for all the things that happened dad I hope you can forgive me?"

"It's alright son nothing to forgive, it was the witch's fault not yours, she had you under an awful spell. When your mom and I faked our deaths it was the best thing because she found her true mate and I recently found mine and I never been happier. I know it is hard for all of us at the moment but with time everything will settle down and now it is time to actually live our life's the way they should have been for all those years. I have brought a farm I thought all four of us could run it needs a lot of work doing to before it is up and running. We can talk more about that once you settled in. Sage suggested you may want to stay here for a few nights it's up to you."

"We will stay here tonight but tomorrow we will move to the farm with you if that's ok dad."

"That's fine Marcus and I will stay here tonight as well then we can all go together in the morning."

Once they finished talking Jett suggested that they stayed with him and Ben tonight which they agreed with.

The four of them went with Jett as I stayed in the suite and mindlinked Angel to tell him that I was going to have a shower. He told me that he just dropped Wyatt of with his dad and was coming back up.

A few hours later....

After Angel had come back I had gone through everything with him and discussed what the plan was for the evening. After we had a little alone time before having a lay down for an hour as I felt completely drained due to the day's events.

Once we were up and ready we decided time to go and introduce everyone to the new pack members.