Chapter 14

Next day Overall POV

Everyone had gotten up early the next day and checked out of the hotel after they had breakfast and loaded the cars up with the rest of their belongings. The plan was to go back to their new town and meet Blake so they can discuss everything and also talk to the builders about the renovations to the pack house and the other properties on the land. They had briefly talked about building more properties on the land and having separated buildings for pack medical centre, living accommodation for the warriors as they are usually on different shifts. They also talked about the Name that Angel had come up with the night before which they all liked but wanted to actually discuss everything with the rest of the pack first.

Sage's POV

As we were discussing thing I decided to tell them the truth about the funds I have as I had not mentioned before.

"Guy's I have something to tell you regarding the money I have. Angel you won't know this but just before my 18th birthday my dad's parents were both killed. I believe it was some close to me and I have my suspicions but no proof. Anyway just before they died, my granddad asked me to visit him without telling anyone so I did. He told me that something was not right and he thinks something bad was going to happen he also told me that my mom should not be trusted and would not go any further. He also told me that on my 18th I would receive a large sum of money which I need to make sure that no one knows about especially my parents. He also said that if anything happens to both him and my grandmother I would get majority of the money which my parents did not know about as he told the solicitor never discuss his will to either his son or daughter in-law. He also told me that a lot of things will come out in the months after his death but I need to remember to trust only the ones you know are loyal. As for the money he told me that he also would like Jett to have some as he is family as well. Again he would not go into details. About two days after that conversation both of my grandparents were dead. The thing that did not struck me until a few weeks ago was I never told anyone about the meeting with my granddad as he asked me not to but at the funeral my mom knew and asked why I went to see him. I did not tell her the truth I just told her that he wanted me help him with something.

A few days later after their funeral I had received a very large amount of money and an envelope which I need to give to Nick when I see him as requested by my granddad. The solicitor said that my granddad had opened an account in my name that if anything ever happened and I needed to get away and leave the pack that I can transfer all my funds to it and no one can access it or trace it apart from two people that is Jett and Ben as they have access to it as well. The day when I left the pack I transferred everything and close my old account right there and then so no one could trace it. As for our phone accounts I had already changed them and updated the numbers so only a few people have our new numbers. If anyone rings our old number they will be diverted to the new ones. I have followed everything my granddad told me I just hope he is looking down at me and happy with everything I have done so far."

"I think he would be so proud of you and know we are, but can I ask how much funds are we talking about Sage?" Jett asked quietly.

"Including my birthday money and inherence also insurance they took out naming me as beneficiary just a little over $100 million."

At that point both Jett and Ben both spat their drink out and poor Angel looked like he had pooped his pant.

"You are kidding me, why did he not leave anything to your parents? There must be a reason why he didn't?" Jett questioned

"I know Jett I have my own questions as well but I believe all answer will be revealed when I give Nick the envelope and he reads the contents then I believe some or if not all will be revealed."

As we finished of talking and paying for the bill were headed to our cars to drive to our new town.