Chapter 23

Sage's POV

After we discussing the situation with Angel's family it was now time to talk about what has been brought to light about my pack or more importantly my family. Everything I believed was the truth was a lie. As I read the letter I could not believe the contents:

Dear Nicholas

If you are reading this letter that only means one thing both myself and my wife have been killed. I am going to tell you a lot of things which no one knows. Nineteen years ago my son Rex was going out with his now wife it was nothing serious as he was waiting for his eighteenth birthday to find his mate. He knew it was not Jillian as he could feel connection to someone else. That someone was his true mate and he happened to already be in love with them. I already knew and accepted it. So just before his eighteenth birthday he broke his relationship of from Jillian as he knew she was not his mate. On his eighteenth birthday sure enough his mate was the one he thought and prayed it would be and that was the Beta's son Ryan. It happened they both shared the same birthday so found out at the same time. Everyone was so happy apart for Jillian who just disappeared that night.

A few weeks later Ryan had found out he was pregnant with Sage my son and Ryan were so happy. About two months after Sage was born Ryan found out he was pregnant again which shocked them both to start with but they still were so happy. Ryan gave birth to their second boy Jett. Both Sage and Jett were inseparable and because they were so close in age everyone thought they were twins not born 6 months apart. When they were both 3 Jillian came back but something was not right with her aura was wrong. When you looked into her eyes you could see death not the once sparkly eyes she had left the pack with. After about 6 months of her being back things started to change, my son started to lose his temper at Ryan then one day kicked him out the Alpha suite telling him to take Jett but he kept Sage as he was his heir. Somehow over the years the mating bond they once shared broke. Jillian started to make the pack go against same sex mating and forced my son to be her mate and eventually they got married.

About a year ago I found out that Jillian had found her mate when she previously left the pack and gave birth to a son and daughter. When the son was 2 he died with his dad in a car accident but Jillian and her daughter survived. I found out the daughter was Sarah but her real name is Sasha. The Plan is for Sarah to mate with Sage become Luna and then kill him and his family so that they could take over the pack as Jillian blames everything on my son. She is working with a warlock called Michel to control my sons mind and the pack it is almost like they are hypnotized. I managed to speak to Maz who you know and she is trying to come up with a spell reverse the other warlocks  spell. I need your help as I am scared for my grandchildren and for my son and son in-law please save them as it is too late for me.

Sincerely

Lyle and Annette Moonlight

As we discussed the letter Nick said he would speak to Maz also he was going to go and see the pack and try and speak to both Alpha Rex and also Beta Ryan to see how bad they really are.

At that point we were  so tired so we decided to end it for now and I wanted to show Nick and Wyatt round the pack land before Angel's parents arrived.