Chapter 9

Angel's POV

  I am so happy that Sage had just said he loved me. I will not lie, I love him too. I wish I could see him, but knowing I could feel his happiness through our bond is amazing but I still wish I could see his facial expression as he said those words. I suddenly  had a wave of sadness thinking these thoughts.

As sensing my sadness, Sage gently said ," Hey Angel, why are you sad and crying? Is everything alright?"

His concern made me chuckle a little as I couldn't believe someone cared about me as I am so use to being abused by people and forgotten about. As I was thinking these thoughts I had not realised I was also crying.

As I came out of my thoughts I realise I had not told Sage that I was blind luckly Minx told me he had spoken to Sage and Dexter and they reassured him that they were fine.

I looked up at Sage and said "Sage, Minx told me you and Dexter know that I am blind I am sorry I did not tell you sooner. I just did not know how to tell you and was scared if you still would want me. "

He replied, "I was shocked at first but this little thing will not stop me from loving you. I knew before I told you that I love you, but I still came and told you that I love you. I love you because you are different, unique and beautiful. Being blind is not a flaw but a way for me to show you how much I love you."

I was so happy about his statement that I did not think twice before jumping into arms and giving him a passionate kiss on his lips and a big hug.

We stood hugging each other for a few minutes before Sage broke the hug and kissed me back. Before saying," Thank you for coming to my life, without you I am nothing."

After some minutes of our beautiful moment that will turn into amazing memories, he said," As much as I love this position, I must tell you that it is time to pack your things because you are coming with me so we can start a new life together and build a new pack from scratch."

I was happy that I was getting away from here and build a new life with someone that loves me and care for me and will not let me go and this person is Sage Moonlight the one and only.

It only took me a few minutes for me to pack my things as I don't have much as the Alpha would not let me have much.

After packing,Sage took my hand and guided me to his car.

Sage's POV

Before leaving Angels room I took pictures of the bruises on Angel top body and of the room he was living in. I sent I quick email to a good friend of mine on the council telling him the abuse my mate had been getting from the Pack also wanted him to know I no longer Alpha of the moonlight pack and that I wanted to start my own pack for anyone who wanted to join not matter who they were as they would be treated as equal.

He quickly replied to my email and asked if we could arrange a meeting in a few days. I quickly replied and arrange for two days times so I could look for land and start the process of a new pack.

As we got out of the building the Alpha was standing in front of my car with a smirk on his face and said "Oh so the Runt is your mate! Thank god for that I thought he would never go. I don't know what you can do with him, as he is useless and not good for anything apart from being used as a punching bag. Your dad is going to love him for that purpose."

"You don't have to concern yourself what I will be doing with my mate as I would never treat him like you have. As for my father he can go to hell as I am no longer Alpha of Moonlight pack, as I am in the process of starting a new pack."

I looked at the Alpha who stood there with a shocked and confused look his face. I discreetly turned my recorder on my phone off as I had recorded everything that the Alpha had said about my mate so I could let my friend listen to it and also have a copy for  evidence.

The truth is i already know that the council want to get rid of Ravenmere Pack as it is known for breaking pack laws but no one  has ever had proof of them and how they treat some pack member especially the children. I will talk to Angel about all the pack members and find out if there is anyone who should join our pack once Ravenmere has been dealt with.

As we finally got in the car and drove of I could hear Angel gasp as the pack bond had finally broke as we left the pack land.

As were driving to the Hotel which Jett had previously text me the details I explained to Angel the plan for the next few days. I explained to him that we would be looking around for a potential pack house and land which has not be claimed by other packs so we could start from scratch. I also explained that we will be having a meeting with my friend Nick Jackson from the council regarding his old pack and also registering our own pack. I also know he may have potential people that may want to join our pack, which would be brilliant. He will also send us documents which we will need to proceed in setting up the pack. The plan is also for us to decide on a name for the pack and the rules we would like to follow.

As we were talking we heard a meow from the back. I could see Angel turning to me and saying "Sage please tell me that is your cat or am I going mad."

I chuckled and said "its ok Angel it is my cat Lex I take him everywhere with me as he is special to me. I hope you are ok with that and not allergic or anything?"

"I love cats Sage I was never aloud a pet so to have one I am so happy. Will we be staying with Jett and Ben or will we be having our own suite"

"I believe Jett has got two rooms joining with a kitchenette and a shared bathroom are you ok sharing with me."

"Off cause, I am ok sharing with you after all you are my mate and hopefully soon we can complete the mating bond."

"I am ready when you are I just don't want to rush you and I really want for us to be in our own room at our new pack house if that's ok."

"That would be brilliant cannot wait sage for us to fully mated."