Chapter 39

Above is the Older children chill out room

This Chapter will be short as it is the ending of part one. My Plan is to do a second part which will be about Sage and his family.

Continuation of last chapter

Overall POV

About 2pm everyone had stopped what they were doing and met in main living area for Sage to congratulate them on the work they had all done. He also wanted everyone to stop and have a break and eat the food Zac, Zane and the others had prepared. The food was spread on the tables in the dining room which consisted of a buffet full of food. The plan was for them to help themselves and sit where they want whilst Sage, Angel, Jett and Blake would go and meet Nick and Jackson outside the front of the pack house to greet the new pack members.

As they all arrived Sage welcomed them all to their new home and explained that there was a buffet for them to help themselves before being showed around and to their bedrooms. He explained to the younger pack members they had their own area which they will be shown after lunch. As for the little pups they were taken to the nursery area where there were monitors for them to hear whilst eating in the main house. Sage explained that everyone who is here today was part of the pack and some of them already live in town so that all the new members would not be anxious on meeting new people.

As they entered the dining room everyone was so shock on how much food there was and the fact they could have what ever wanted to eat and drink. As everyone calmed down Sage stood up and said
"I want to say thank you to everyone who prepared the food and also welcome to our new pack house. There is still a lot more work to do outside and hopefully the warrior accommodation will be done in the next couple of days but until then you can stay in the rooms on the ground floor or at the inn. The betas and I have sorted out where you all will be sleeping so after lunch we will give you your keys and show you to your room. For those of you that have families we have family rooms on 3rd floor which we will again show you. As for all of you under 16 your Lunar and his dad Jack will show you all you accommodation. There will be cottages for the bigger families which will be completed by hopefully tomorrow. There are other properties around town that are currently emptied so if anyone is interested let us know as we will be starting to refurbish them in the next couple of weeks."

After Sage speech and the children had finished their lunch Angel and the other took them to the children's centre and showed the younger ones their play area and the older ones there chill out area. They also showed them their bedrooms for the older children their rooms had a basic ensuite shower room. As for the younger childrenthere were communal bathrooms and toilets to suit all ages

 As for the younger childrenthere were communal bathrooms and toilets to suit all ages

Ensuite shower room for the older children

As they were showed round the older children were shocked on all the equipment they had included computers, laptops and even an Xbox there also a study area for them to do their homework.

Study Area

Bless Jack had ordered a lot of clothes and supplies thanks to Nicks help as he gave Jack the sizes he needed and what type of things they all wanted. As mentioned before Nick had managed to get funds for all the children also the other pack members who did not have any belongings.

Once they were settled and had been shown around the younger children went and had a nap. At that time the babies had woken up to be fed and changed. Angel had gone through what would be happening for the older children regarding school. It had been arranged for someone from the education board to come and evaluate their learning level so they can arrange appropriate support. As for the younger children it had been previously mentioned that they may need a speech therapist to help them to pronounce words correctly. Luckily both Jack and Kitt had previously been trained to help them to improve their speech.

As they continued going through things, Sage, Jett and Blake had shown the other pack members around the pack house and their living accommodation. They also made sure that they had everything they needed to start with again thanks to Nick they managed to get some clothes and toiletries for them. They also gave everyone their welcome pack which included the pack rules and the pack training schedule. It also explained information about meal times and about any other relevant information. It also explained procedures of wanting to start-up businesses in the town and jobs that are currently available within the pack.

As the day ended and everyone settled into their rooms. James, Jack, Blake, Axel, Kitt, Simon and Sam stayed at the pack house in the rooms downstairs whilst Sage, Angel, Jett and Ben went back to the inn to settle down for the night.