Chapter 7

I slammed the door shut and went to the garage got my car and drove down the drive. I was stopped by both Jett and Ben who  were  waiting for me  at the entrance. I stopped the car and got out I could see pack members looking at us. I could see my parents looking at me with disgust

Jett was the first person to speak up " we can't let you leave without us you are our alpha and we both want to still want to be your beta and delta in the new pack but before we leave we need to do something."

I say," No, you can't. The pack need you guys more. And also I can't let you two leave everything behind just because of me. Your family need you more than me. Believe me"

Ben for the first time after all this drama, spoke up," I think you need us more than our parents. Sage, you are our brother. And we stick together whatever happen. If we want to follow you, we will do it because we love you and we care for you. No one can stop us from doing so. We will always be by your side, whatever happens."

Both of them looked back at my father and told him that  they are also withdrawing as Beta and Delta of Moonlight Pack as they were joining me.

I was very touched by my friends words. "I don't know what to say but thank you guys. Without you I am like empty."

Jett say," Hey bro, without us you are not empty, without your mate you are empty. Now move your ass and go find our Luna and bring him back, to where he deserved to be and it in your heart."

I run to them and hug them a big one. They hug me back.

" I will don't worry and wish me luck because I am taking what is  mine back."

Jett and Ben both say, "Good luck bro." they both said. As i got in my car  they  told me that they were getting their cars as they already got their stuff and we agreed to meet up at the hotel of the motorway once I picked up Angel.

I was in my car driving to my love, my mate, my Angel. I have already left the Moonlight territory. I went in the direction of the Ravenmere territory. I haven't ask permission to the alpha to enter their territory but I am at a point where I don't care.

I entered their territory in less than 5 minutes. I am going to take what is mine and no one is going to stop me. I drive to the pack house where the alpha was waiting.

I parked the car and got out to meet him.

He looked at me with a surprise look and said ," Hello Sage, what bring you here son? and  how is your dad?"

I say a little lie," I sense my mate here, so, I am here to take my mate with me."

He was looking happy. He say's" Congrats son, but do you really that they are here. If they let me know if you need anything."

I could feel my wolf coming out. I almost feel like he was expecting us.  Does this Alpha have a deaf wish Dexter said to me in my head.

I looked at the Alpha, showing my anger in my voice," thank you but I don't need anyone help to find my mate or even take care of my mate."

He was put his hand in the air like giving up and make way for me to enter the pack house. I enter the house and started to inhale the air so I can detect my mate. Have I mentioned that it was already night and that everyone was sleeping. Knowing me I must have forgot.

I was walking silently when suddenly I smell my favourite scent that I have been searching for. I followed his scent and found a door. The door was like old and dirty. I open it and the scent was stronger. This room was an underground room, I can see it. But why would my mate be in an underground room.

I went deeper in the room and each step I took the stronger the smell. I knew that I was near to him, that no one will stop me from loving him and claiming him as mine.

When I am sure that I am near him, I went near a wall and switch the light on.

But that was a mistake.

I found a view that I wish I have never get to see.

I saw my mate.

My Angel was sleeping but his face was full of tears. He was looking broken and hurt with bruises all over his body.

Only looking at my mate made me angry and sad.

Angry was for the people that made him cry and hurting him.

Sad was for my mate i could not get here sooner.