Part 2 Ch 2

This chapter will be slightly shorter than usual.

Sage's POV

After Jett and I had dropped Wyatt of to kindergarten we headed off to meet Nick.

As we were driving we were discussing what Nick had found out since we last spoken. Though Nick and Jackson were pack members they had been busy dealing with the various packs that had been mentioned previously working with rogues and hunters. During that time we had a lot more pack members join including a couple of Alphas, Deltas and several warriors. Though we had a few Alphas join the pack they actually did not want to lead their own pack as they wanted to be trained properly following the pack law. The aim was to do alpha, beta, delta as well as warrior and other training following the programme put together by myself, the council, my betas and also the elders. Once the Alphas were trained they could have the opportunity to start their own pack in land not far from our territory.

As we pulled outside the council building we could see Nick and Jackson both waiting for us patiently. As we got out of the car and started to walk towards them both, I could see that Nick looked tired and his bump was starting to show.

We followed them into the building and up to their office which was on the second floor.

Once we got to their office they took us through to a small meeting room which was connected. Jackson offered us a coffee which at that point both Jett and I were ready for. Nick left the room for a few minutes and then came back with a pile of papers.

Once Nick had taken a seat he cleared his throat before talking:

"We have several things to talk about today but first of all we wanted to congratulate you both on how the pack is going both of us and the rest of the council are very impressed and would like to reassure you will always have our complete support we also have recently dismantled over 6 different packs not just wolves but other shifters due to the information gathered from Ravenmere dismantlement and the evidence seized that day. We were wondering if you would consider accepting more pack members."

"Nick we would be happy to take in more members. I actually was wondering if we could expand our lands as there is more unclaimed land around our current territory and wondered if we could claim it."

"Thank you Sage that means a lot as for the land we will discusses that at the end of this meeting. We will also introduce you to potential pack members after we have discussed the reason for asking you to come down here.

Info: Usually Omega's and female wolves carry their pups between 4/5 months if they are carrying an alpha pup they usually carry up to 4 months. Both Nick and Jackson are classed as Alphas as they are head councillors but can actually carry so technically Nick will carry between 3 to 4 months. Other shifters vary for example bear shifters can carry between 5 and 7 months depending on rank of the parents and Vampires can carry between 3 and 5 months. Each shifter pregnancy is different and does depend on the circumstances.