Chapter 4

Angel's POV

Just before leaving school I had to go to the office to see Ms Cane to go through some paper work. Once completed the paperwork I made my way out of the school I could smell my mate as I turned round as I could sense him behind me so when I did. He took a big breath and said "hello little mate my name is Dexter, I am Sages wolf. I am sorry for what he did to but I promise you I will make him see what a mistake he made. I have accept you please be patient with my human." I stood there and nodded before saying what was on my mind "ok I will be but patient but there is something you should know before you fight for me and that is I am blind." Dexter grabbed me and pulled me into his chest and whispered in my ear "I know little one but I still accept you. It doesn't matter if you are blind it does not make you weak it makes you stronger." As I Iooked up at him I caressed his cheek before I whispered "thank you." With that we said our good byes.

As I got outside to walk to the bus I felt someone behind me and I knew exactly who it was and that person was Max the beta of the pack. I was thinking I would be left alone but I was wrong because I knew that now school was finished they would make me pay

Max said," Are you excited to go to home and receive a little reward of being you"

I didn't say anything because I know the rules when they talk to me which were:

1. No making eyes contact (even though I cannot see which makes me laugh)

2. No replying back

3. Shake head to say yes

4. Do whatever they say

5. And finally stay quiet

I was pushed forward by who I think was Max because of his scent. I think we were going to the bus, so the bus driver will not come and take me. I was them taken to the bus and when I entered the bus, I walked 5 steps and sat on the seat on my right because I could sense it was empty.

The drive to the pack house was quiet, very quiet. I was getting scared. When the bus stop, I knew that we were at the pack house. I need to get out of the bus and then run to my room, which is the underground room. But as soon as I put my feet in the ground, I was grabbed and pushed inside of the house.

Then I was pushed to the ground. I remain there of at least 5 minutes and I could hear footsteps coming closer to me like I was surrounded by members of the pack.

Suddenly, I felt something very hard just come to my right cheek. I realized that I was slapped. I put my hand near to my right cheek and a hot feeling was coming from it. I wanted to touch my cheek to see the damage buy I am scared if I will cause more pain to me by just touching it.

Then I felt pain in my stomach. Someone was hitting me there like hitting me with their legs.

Then I heard them say,'' This why your parents abandoned you, you are such a coward. You are so weak and you can't even protect yourself."

Whilst they kept saying things about me I tried to block them out because what they were saying was cruel.

When it was over, I was left alone in the house. I don't know where they had gone and I did not care. I got up and walked to my room and then cleaned myself up in my bathroom before sitting on the floor next to my bed. I began crying and shaking and thinking to myself, all I ever wanted to have was a normal life and mate that would love me no matter what.