Chapter 22

Still Sages POV

As Jackson finished telling us everything I could see everyone needed a break, so I spoke up and said "let's have a break we have been at it for three hours and I am sure we are all hungry especially our son."

With that we ordered some food and drinks and talked about the plans for the pack as I wanted both Nick and Jackson included as they are part of the pack. As we finished eating I needed to call Jett and make sure he and Ben was ok as they were with the others emptying the pack house and clearing the rubbish out so Sam and Simon could start the renovations. As I rang Jett I was thinking about the letter I had read I needed to speak to him alone at some point and show him but first I need to speak to Jackson and Nick and find out what will happen now.

After the conversation with Jett I went back to the booth where Wyatt was still eating so I told him that we were going to talk a little longer then we would got to the pack house to check on everything also we needed to make him official pack member by me giving him the pack bite so he is able to communicate with us through the pack link.

Bless Nick he gave Wyatt his mobile and connected his headphones so he could listen to kid's radio.

Angel's POV

As we restarted our meeting Nick was the one you started to talk "Now that Jackson has told you everything Angel we now know that the pack you have been living in for the last 9 years is actually a rouge pack. The last couple of days we have managed to get a team together from various packs nearby to arrange for an attack on your old pack. We also believe from Intel within the pack that a lot of children and elders have been actually victims of abuse and neglect. They will probably want to join this pack as they tried to protect Angel and also care about him. When the pack has been captured will then investigate who is innocent and who is guilty of breaking shifter law. Also we know that your brother is safe and he had to pretend to hate you to protect you as you both got older the Alpha or should I say technically your uncle threatened Axel (aka Seth) telling him to follow what he says or he would kill you. Both your uncle and the Beta will be executed for their crimes and so will everyone else involved. The crimes committed not only include kidnapping it also including slavery, abuse, attempted murder on a child which ended up them being blind, actual murder, stealing funds from other packs and a lot of other crimes. We plan to execute the plan in the next few days so hopefully everything should go to plan. We are so sorry we did not find you any sooner we knew something was off with the pack but we did not have any evidence until Sage emailed me I am so glad he did."

"I am glad to. Question, are my parents still alive and what will happen to my brother as I don't want to be apart from them any longer. I Thought they abandoned me, I thought they didn't love me anymore but the do. Do my parents know I am alive and that I am here? What about by brother is he ok?"

"Yes they do know you are alive and they are actually on their way, probably won't be here for another few hours. As for you brother he is fine he knows your safe as soon as this is all been dealt with he will be meeting you all here. There is something you should know your parents are no longer Alpha and Luna of the Blood Moon pack as they decided their heart was not in it anymore after you both were kidnapped so they handed the pack over to Beta's mate who was actually born Alpha to another pack but combined the two together. So I believe your parents are planning to move here."

"Oh my god really we better make sure that we build them their own house near the pack house do you think that will be ok Sage." I said excited

"Yes it will be fine sweetheart anything for you. Now that has been discussed let's talk about the other problem we got my Mother." 

My Blind Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें