Chapter 13

Still Sage's POV

After a few hours looking around all the land and realising where the boarders were the land and town was spread over 6 miles of land which shocked me but at the same time made me happy to know we could a beautiful home and town.

As we finished looking around everything and Jackson showed us the town which was quite shocking how big it was also there was some empty properties scattered through it which means could accommodate more shifters. As we finished looking I looked at Jett and Ben before turning to Angel and asking them for their views. I also asked Blake his thoughts as I wanted him to feel part of the team. I also asked Blake if he could be sheriff in our town as well so that we can blend in with surrounding area. Both Blake and Jackson said that we could combine the two towns as they both are very small and adjacent to each other. Blake explained that the humans that are cohabiting in the town are actually mated to some of the shifters so that would not be a problem also Jackson had previously mentioned that Blake's town is also unclaimed and actually has no name  . I asked Jackson to get all the paper work together and the deeds for all the land. I told him about the meeting with Nick scheduled for day after tomorrow but I told him I was going to arrange to meet in town at the diner, where we met Blake so we could start building up the pack. I asked Blake if there was somewhere we could stay as from tomorrow as we renovate the pack house. I explained we had to go back to the hotel where we previously stayed but would come back tomorrow with our stuff. I also wanted to arrange a meeting for tomorrow evening so we can introduce ourselves properly. I also asked Blake if we could meet the builders in the morning once we are back.

After we had gone through the paperwork and signed all the documents we went back to car ready to drive back to the hotel for the last time. Before driving off we exchanged numbers with Blake so we could let him know when we were on our way in the morning so we could meet him.

After saying our good byes we got in the car and drove back.

Angel's POV

As we were driving back Sage was asking my views on everything about today and how I felt about everything. I explained that I was really happy and everything that had been discussed sounded amazing though I cannot see I could picture everything so I told Sage what I could see in the back of my mind and that I thought of a beautiful name for both the town and pack which was Moon Valley.

Sage said that was a beautiful name and we would discuss it tomorrow with the others.

Before we went our rooms we stopped off for a bite to eat in the café next to the hotel. By this point I started to feel really tired and drained. Though I loved today being part of everything and not feeling left out, I felt a little upset I could not see anything but only picture what was being described to me.

I heard people say before that once you are fully mated with your mate some people can heal. I don't know it that is true but I hope it is so I could actually see everything around me and not rely on people guiding me or telling me things. My dream is to be able to see Sage and even our children grow, I only hope it is true.

As we finished eating Sage and I said good night to Jett and Ben and went to our room. As we entered the room I could hear Sage lock the door then walk towards me. He held my face whilst he gave me the most passionate kiss. After a few minutes of standing in the middle of the room making out Sage pulled away and cheekily said "I have been waiting to do that all day."

I chuckled and replied "Me too."

After having another quick kiss we took it in turns to use the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for bed. Once we were ready we both went on the bed kissed each other before curling under the covers and going to sleep.....