Chapter 25

Above James and Jack Davison aka Angel's Parents

Angel's POV

As soon as Nick said that my biological parents were here I started to feel really nervous. As we got in the car I explained to Wyatt that I had not seen my parents since I was 9 and that there was an accident which caused me to be blind but I never got my sight back. as we were driving back Sage was stroking the my thigh to try and calm be down as I was thinking Sage decided to mind link me "sweetheart I can sense you are nervous and worried that they won't accept you once they know you are blind but we both know that it is not true."

"I know Sage but the truth is I am actually so happy to know they never gave up finding us and I cannot wait to have hug with them."

As the car stopped Sage whispered "we are here sweetheart, let's go and meet your parents."

As we started to walk into the diner I recognised a familiar smell the further we walked in the nearer the smell got until we stopped. I could hear Nick and Jackson talking quietly and then someone spoke to me and said "Is that really you my baby boy oh my goodness you have grown so much we've missed you so much ."

"Daddy is that you?" I sobbed I couldn't believe that he was standing in front of me. "Is papa here as well?"
"I am here little one." I guess it was my papa replying.

"Nick told us that you had an accident soon after you and your brother was kidnapped and ended up blind. We are so sorry we could not find you both we looked everywhere but we promise we never gave up looking. When Nick contacted us and told us what had happened and that you were finally free and that you had found you mate and moved here we knew that we had to come and be with you. We know hopefully your brother should be here in a few days once your uncle and the others are dealt with and Axel can be free."

"I am glad you are here too, the pack house and your new house are currently being built so everyone is staying at Annie's inn opposite here so there is plenty rooms for you both to stay with us. But before we go any further I would like to introduce to two very important people to me the person standing next to me is my Mate Sage Moonlight, Alpha of Moon Valley Pack and Mayor of this town and this little one is our son Wyatt."

As we sat down talking about everything we explained how we had met and how we found out about this area and went through what our plans are going to be for the renovations. My dad told me that since him and papa were no longer Alpha and Lunar they had actually started to do different job roles Dad told me that he worked has a kindergarten teacher at the school near the pack and Papa had continued to train the pack and enjoyed working in construction so he would be happy to help with renovations they both also helped with the packs finances which was a bonus as well. I asked them if they were planning to go back or if they were going to stay here. I reassured them it was ok if they wanted to go back eventually as it was their home and papas was originally supposed to be the Alpha then my brother should have been next in line. They reassured me that they had no intention of going back anytime soon only to visit maybe and if they did visit that we would have to go with them as some of the pack would like to see us again.

After a couple of hours we realised the time and that Wyatt was getting tired so we decided to have a quick bite to eat. Jackson quickly went back to his car to get Wyatt's belongings so he could officially stay with us. I explained to Wyatt he would  have to stay in our room until the pack house was ready which he was fine with. Sage quickly mind linked Annie if it was ok to have spare cot for Wyatt in our room she replied that the couch was a pull out if that was ok which it was. She said she would put some extra bed linen in our room for it.

After eating Nick and Jackson had to go back to the council office as they had to sort out something's out.
Both Sage and my Papa said to them if they needed more help on the attack of my old pack which was planned for the day after tomorrow to let them know. They said they would keep in contact with us, before saying their goodbyes and leaving.